Even Though Some May Hate NT Rappers, Nique Is The Best I Heard And UG Rapper

Originally Posted by Qualmes

^^^Exactly...fools on here are always bickering about who's better than who or who's the best...If were making solid good music support us and cut the other nonsense out...NT as a collective force is actually strong enough to help push talents onto major blogs,etc 

I completely agree If NY Times pays attention to us and Nike damb near releases what we tell them.We can easily push our fam to the top

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

^^^Exactly...fools on here are always bickering about who's better than who or who's the best...If were making solid good music support us and cut the other nonsense out...NT as a collective force is actually strong enough to help push talents onto major blogs,etc 

I completely agree If NY Times pays attention to us and Nike damb near releases what we tell them.We can easily push our fam to the top

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

laugh.gif

nique > wale

nigue > god jewelz

?????

agreed. but didnt think anyone else would... young bol flowsssss

laugh.gif

nique > wale

nigue > god jewelz

?????

agreed. but didnt think anyone else would... young bol flowsssss

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

He's good but best?

Illi currently got that title imo.
Post your stuff
laugh.gif
@ thinking I'd be cocky enough to say someone else has the title of best and that that rapper is me.

Just go check The Boy Illinois thread. To make a thread like this I'd assume you would've already gotten familiar with the Inhale series.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

He's good but best?

Illi currently got that title imo.
Post your stuff
laugh.gif
@ thinking I'd be cocky enough to say someone else has the title of best and that that rapper is me.

Just go check The Boy Illinois thread. To make a thread like this I'd assume you would've already gotten familiar with the Inhale series.

Originally Posted by himHOTdemNOT

i tried to post a song of mine but no one wanted to comment.

Nique is good tho, better than some people on my wall

I tried the same and I feel I'm the best in the world lol.. but NT rappers get no love. But Nique's mixtape is cool. Props to him 

Originally Posted by himHOTdemNOT

i tried to post a song of mine but no one wanted to comment.

Nique is good tho, better than some people on my wall

I tried the same and I feel I'm the best in the world lol.. but NT rappers get no love. But Nique's mixtape is cool. Props to him 

I was thinking the other day about how rap lyrics are a lot different than other genre's in that they aren't really as "musical" and aren't as open to interpretation.

Then I realized that NT's very own G.o.D. Jewels has exactly those types of lyrics.

So yeah...this kid's pretty good but FAR from the best.

The talent pool on here is incredible.

I was thinking the other day about how rap lyrics are a lot different than other genre's in that they aren't really as "musical" and aren't as open to interpretation.

Then I realized that NT's very own G.o.D. Jewels has exactly those types of lyrics.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Allow me to toot my own hornThe bombs guiltier than the accused/But you're closer to the perp I've acquired a shorter fuse/No closer to our mules just focused on beein stools/Cuz we sayin we the shut w/out reachin out got our dues/If stipulations improve then situation that prove/That I'm the best thing since yeast and sliced food/Will one along w/ the truth gettin subdued/And understand perfection is bestowed not pursued/See I rather use/Lines leaving these Ns confused/And get amused when I see that you see to what I allude

Originally Posted by PLVN

Allow me to toot my own hornThe bombs guiltier than the accused/But you're closer to the perp I've acquired a shorter fuse/No closer to our mules just focused on beein stools/Cuz we sayin we the shut w/out reachin out got our dues/If stipulations improve then situation that prove/That I'm the best thing since yeast and sliced food/Will one along w/ the truth gettin subdued/And understand perfection is bestowed not pursued/See I rather use/Lines leaving these Ns confused/And get amused when I see that you see to what I allude

Its All Opinion/Preference Lets Jus Enjoy The Music...
Wats Good Wit Another NT Mixtape Too?, Now I Got My Life Together I Can Focus On Music
laugh.gif

Its All Opinion/Preference Lets Jus Enjoy The Music...
Wats Good Wit Another NT Mixtape Too?, Now I Got My Life Together I Can Focus On Music
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom