Even when LeBron was younger, he looked old. (Pic)

Originally Posted by r1ckdare

Seeing a young picture on lebron just reminds me of all the hype that was surrounding this kid when he was making the jump from HS to the NBA. i remember hearing about him during his junior and senior years in HS and all the media already callling him the GOAT, and him getting in trouble with the thing about driving a hummer around and having to cover up his tatts. But honestly what amazes me, is the fact that depsite all the hype bron got, i feel like hes even surpassed it, let alone lived up to it.

I dont mean to D-ride, but I think because we are witnessing it first hand, we take it for granted, but a few years down the road when its all said and done were going to all look back at lebron and just be amazed at how fast this kid grew up. Its like seeing someone everyday, you dont notice them growing taller, but if you look at pictures of them before and after you go "damn he grew up". I think thats who lebron is, both physically and as a player. Im not saying hes better than Kobe or anything like that, so dont try and make this some kind of debate, im just saying we are all taking him for granted a little for how good the kid really is.
speak for yourself kid! thats why i go to just about every other game here at the Q. im not about to watch it on tv when i can go watch the kidlive. it doesnt get old

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by r1ckdare

Seeing a young picture on lebron just reminds me of all the hype that was surrounding this kid when he was making the jump from HS to the NBA. i remember hearing about him during his junior and senior years in HS and all the media already callling him the GOAT, and him getting in trouble with the thing about driving a hummer around and having to cover up his tatts. But honestly what amazes me, is the fact that depsite all the hype bron got, i feel like hes even surpassed it, let alone lived up to it.

I dont mean to D-ride, but I think because we are witnessing it first hand, we take it for granted, but a few years down the road when its all said and done were going to all look back at lebron and just be amazed at how fast this kid grew up. Its like seeing someone everyday, you dont notice them growing taller, but if you look at pictures of them before and after you go "damn he grew up". I think thats who lebron is, both physically and as a player. Im not saying hes better than Kobe or anything like that, so dont try and make this some kind of debate, im just saying we are all taking him for granted a little for how good the kid really is.
speak for yourself kid! thats why i go to just about every other game here at the Q. im not about to watch it on tv when i can go watch the kid live. it doesnt get old

i don't take it for granted, but not everyone's pocket books can handle going to every game but your def a lucky dude belle

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

roll.gif

where IS Ninjahood?

yea that was his sophomore year. Like someone else mentioned, st.v got new jerseys his junior year.

He is 16 years going on 17 in that pic.

whether he's 16 or 18 isn't important folks.
wonder if anyone in NT can beat him in 1on1 when he was like 12 or even 11. LOL
now I wanna see Greg Oden in HS.

Originally Posted by SA AMG

yea that was his sophomore year. Like someone else mentioned, st.v got new jerseys his junior year.

If he was a sophomore that means he was 15 going on 16.

I'm in the same class as LeBron, if the Mad Handles did release in 2002 and he didn't get them exclusively early than the public or the rest of theworld than he should be 17 in that picture

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by SA AMG

If he was a sophomore that means he was 15 going on 16.
He's 16 in that pic. End of the season

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

The Mad handles came out in 2002. So, I'm guessing he is 16 when this picture was taken.

Did you buy any chance have anything to drink tonight? You're math is a little off.

* LeBron's birthday is late December, and he just turned 24 in December of 2008.
* The Mad Handles came out in 2002.
* 2008 - 2002 = 6 years
* 24 years old - 6 years = 18 years old, not 16
laugh.gif

lol

Dude does look mad old in that pic. Lebron in high school was an old looking man amongst boys in high school.....

Back
Top Bottom