Events around the Final Four?

Anyone heard about anything special going on around the Final Four? I mean ANYTHING.

I'll be down there with Sporting News, but aside from the games, I'll be doing stuff AROUND the games.

Let me know. Only thing I've got to go on is the "official" NCAA list of stuff, which isn't all that big.

Just bumping this because it didn't seem like there was anything happening, but I'm hoping that more events might start to come out of the woodwork asthe tourney gets closer.

That link officially made my day. The Roots and Robert Earl Keen? Done. Will be there. Yaaaaaahoooooo.

Please do post anything else you see, or just PM me!

If your looking for a club/lounge to hit up on Friday,
(I'll probably be at) Medusa, its off of Presa and Commerce.
no cover, 2 rooms, everything from hip hop to 80s to spanish,
its one of the better spots downtown,
dresscode is ehh (nothing too baggy, nothing too dirty)

if thats not your scene, theres a couple other spots right around there fyi....
if u go any questions concerning clubs and all that pm, n i might be able to help u out.

weel looks like the sneaks up crew need to hit up downtown saturday for hoop city and maybe to check out kid rock! anybody want to join?

Just got my media access for the "Big Dance" music events. Trying to set up interviews with Kid Rock, Black Thought and Questlove.

Thanks again for the heads up on those concerts around the Final Four. That's a jackpot for our blog stuff (link below).

I'll also be at the practices, games and the Digorno All-Star Game. Cannot wait to get to San Antonio!

^^^ thanks for the post dave. probably heading out after work friday night, the rampage are in town.

^same here me, josh ,daniel, and the family will be heading down there friday and saturday the same plus fred and paulo and i dont know if anybody else wantsto tag along to check out hoop city?

Back
Top Bottom