Ever been to a comedy club / Stand up comedy show ?

yeeupp

Banned
Would you recommend going for a birthday night?

+ anyone in NYC, any good comedy club spots?

Would you recommend going for a birthday night?

+ anyone in NYC, any good comedy club spots?

From what i've heard, they're pretty fun to attend to. I've personally never been to one, although it is on my to-do list...

From what i've heard, they're pretty fun to attend to. I've personally never been to one, although it is on my to-do list...

I want to go to one here in LA

just seems like an IN croud kinda thing, or for older peeps

I want to go to one here in LA

just seems like an IN croud kinda thing, or for older peeps

I would highly recommend getting
pimp.gif
before

Yeah it'll be fun and very funny depending who's up there.

I'd recommend Caroline's. There's also the Laugh Factory and Gotham Comedy Club

Yeah it'll be fun and very funny depending who's up there.

I'd recommend Caroline's. There's also the Laugh Factory and Gotham Comedy Club

They are a great time, but it depends on who is there. i went years ago with some friends to see a guy who we never heard of and had an awesome time. It turned out we saw Mitch Hedberg.

They are a great time, but it depends on who is there. i went years ago with some friends to see a guy who we never heard of and had an awesome time. It turned out we saw Mitch Hedberg.

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Caroline's is pretty good. Check the schedule on their website, they have big names sometimes.

this

tickets sell out fast when good ppl come thru btw.

Caroline's is pretty good. Check the schedule on their website, they have big names sometimes.

this

tickets sell out fast when good ppl come thru btw.

I've been to Caroline's before, and had a good time.  There was a 2 drink minimum when I went, just be aware.  I was planning on drinking regardless.  Went to see Lewis Black there, although I love most of his skits, the time I saw him I thought it was kind of weak.  Pretty fun overall though.

I've been to Caroline's before, and had a good time.  There was a 2 drink minimum when I went, just be aware.  I was planning on drinking regardless.  Went to see Lewis Black there, although I love most of his skits, the time I saw him I thought it was kind of weak.  Pretty fun overall though.

I went to dangerfields twice and I had a great time on both occasions. the two drink minimum is where they get you though.

I went to dangerfields twice and I had a great time on both occasions. the two drink minimum is where they get you though.

I haven't been to a comedy club but I saw Daniel Tosh at the House of Blues in Vegas. Just saw Dane Cook in LA, for my bday my gf took me to see Jay Leno, and for her bday I took her to see Larry The Cable Guy, Bill Engvall and Jeff Foxworthy. All were great shows

Back
Top Bottom