Ever dated someone who was weird?

This girl I was talking to was into those tarat cards and omg she was nuts and I liked it, too bad she got into depression and is blocking everyone out :smh::smh:

I have a friend who is super weird. I got out of a long-term relationship last year and was looking to slay anything. I had always been attracted to my friend but she was always dating someone. She is the artsy/anime/feminist type who has the bright hair and cosplays for fun. When I say her body is on point, let's just say that my crew called her "whooty" way before all the white girls were twerking for the Vine. Funny thing about her is that she is a lesbian (following story not withstanding) :rolleyes.

So we start chilling beginning of this year and I take her to some places she's never been to before (whoever referenced Fet on here probably has an idea the type of places we went to). She starts hanging around my house more and more until one night I come back from a date and she's sleeping in my bed! I get startled like crazy because the room is dark and I can't make out shapes. I thought my dog was dead on my bed. But yeah, she's sleeping and I undress and get under the covers. At this point, I have no intention of doing anything (nice guy at heart). So I sleep and I roll over into her in the middle of the night. I spoon her for a bit (nice guy went flying out the window) and she starts grinding into me. At this point, I know something is going down. Long story short, I got to see her in all her glory that night.

We have a pseudo relationship that lasts until late May when she decided her ex was more important to her than chilling with someone she likes. We smashed pretty much anywhere you can think of, though. Car, bed, hotel, rented car during a snow storm, shower, parties... I saw her make out with a girl I later hit and I fantasize about a threeway to this day. After getting out of a long, unsatisfying relationship, this chick boosted my confidence up to a million. Props to her for that. :smokin

Lesbehonest, with a lesbian did it
Go down like this.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom