Ever felt like a racial Stereotype?

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
And have that natural "swagger" that every other race fails to duplicate without looking foolish.

I hate these statements....I go to school where the majority of the students are black..there "swagger" is beyond foolish
laugh.gif

By swagger I mean guys like Michael Jordan, Barack Obama and Denzel Washington. You can tell it's not an act with them.Yes there are plenty of us that go overboard with trying to act cool, most of them in the teenage years. But I'm talking about when people of other races try too hard and wind up looking like NT's own A POWERS, dude is a wannabe through and through.
wow

p.s. you actually think a powers is being serious?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Regardless, he's obviously putting a ton of effort into it, so for that reason he looks foolish. I obviously ruffled some feathers, not my intention.

kinda

i dont read the books or study and i get A's.

but i suck at math though.

not sure about the penis thing yet.....

yes, im freakishly good at basketball, im very blessed downstairs and i love popeyes fried chicken.......

i'm korean btw....

laugh.gif

soooo true
yezzir....

im Pinoy
-rice
-taking your shoes off at the door

and 'asians are supposed to be good at math etc'
not me!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by 214TX972

my friend is coloumbian and he dresses nice so everyone assumes....that he is a coke dealer lol
Wow.

COLOMBIAN*

....Because some spelling errors should not go unnoticed.

seroiusly i hate when people do that. or when people spell my name "jhonathan"...ughh... true story though i was at a deli in midtown a few days agoand a bunch of black traffic cops were having lunch. One was eating friend chicken and the other was eating watermelon. a third joins them and proceeds to say" damn watermelon and fried chicken? really? couldnt wait till you got home??"
laugh.gif
i was dying

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
And have that natural "swagger" that every other race fails to duplicate without looking foolish.

I hate these statements....I go to school where the majority of the students are black..there "swagger" is beyond foolish
laugh.gif

By swagger I mean guys like Michael Jordan, Barack Obama and Denzel Washington. You can tell it's not an act with them.Yes there are plenty of us that go overboard with trying to act cool, most of them in the teenage years. But I'm talking about when people of other races try too hard and wind up looking like NT's own A POWERS, dude is a wannabe through and through.
wow

p.s. you actually think a powers is being serious?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Regardless, he's obviously putting a ton of effort into it, so for that reason he looks foolish. I obviously ruffled some feathers, not my intention.

Ok "ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Some of you people need to learn how to embrace the stereotypes without letting them define you.
(poster above me)

There is nothing wrong with sometimes doing something stereotypical.

I am hispanic and I love rice and beans.
No doubt.
pimp.gif
Me too. Lol. But just by lookin at me, Iwouldn't be what you would consider to be you're everyday latino. I don't talk with an accent. I'm not short. I'm not that brown tone.I'm chelito.
embarassed.gif
Meaning I'm light. Ppl often think thatI'm mixed with black n white by the way I talk n dress. BUT, I love my damn rice n beans. Haha. Actually, I almost get tired of it sometimes cuzma'dukes is always cookin it.

im 6'4 semi built black guy so i get alot of "dont hit me man" jokes

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

All the time. I love fried chicken watermelon and red kool aid and fat sloppy white women who let me drive their car

[Dave Chappelle] If you don't like fried chicken, watermelon and kool-aid theres something wrong with you #$%!#$%@$%+% [/Dave Chappelle]

I went to an all-white (about 98%) private school but I was on a full scholarship to hoop so I took it. I had to prove myself as a minority that we can do morethan be the athletic black guy and actually graduate. So I did.

I love Jameson.

I have great credit.

I love asian and mexican food that is about as far from authentic as you can get.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

All the time. I love fried chicken watermelon and red kool aid and fat sloppy white women who let me drive their car

omg
roll.gif

I was shopping at a Kauffman's (it's a Macy's-like department store) a few years back. There was a big sale going on and these two middle-agedwomen had a difficult time estimating their total costs. I inadvertently eavesdropped and heared them say "what's 30% off $75?". I instantlyblurted $52.50.

I'm Asian.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I was shopping at a Kauffman's (it's a Macy's-like department store) a few years back. There was a big sale going on and these two middle-aged women had a difficult time estimating their total costs. I inadvertently eavesdropped and heared them say "what's 30% off $75?". I instantly blurted $52.50.

I'm Asian.
that math would have taken me a minute but no more than a minute. when you say instantly.. ?couple seconds?

Back
Top Bottom