Ever find yourself missing your ex more than usual?

Originally Posted by majik214

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, you do seem to be mad to wish that upon her.

I'm indifferent on this subject. Exes ftl.

Yea I made her cry though +1 for me

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Kim1

I miss the sex, that's it.
That's true for me...well, for my ex before my last ex.
laugh.gif

My most recent ex still calls me on occasion. The bad thing about this is that we start to reminisce about !%#% we used to do and it pisses me off because we broke up as a result of !%#% beyond our control. I still wonder what she's doing every now and then, but I know if I fall into that rut, I'll never get out of it. So I keep it movin, but in the back of my mind I always think of what could have been. It really got to me when she told me she feels exactly the way I do. Oh well.
ohwell.gif

"What-if's" will kill you.
Damn homie. Which chick is this?

yeah bo, there is always that one girl, one you connect the best with , had beautiful conversations and heart opening experiences.

best to you, i try everryday to cope with it.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Ever find yourself missing your ex more than usual?

Yup
ohwell.gif

Usually, when I hear a song/see a movie that reminds me of her. I usually take a minute or two to remenisce and then move on to whatever I was doing.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
at all the dudes on that "she's just a girl" and "you're a simp" tip.....those are usually the most insecure dudes.

ohwell.gif
haven't talk to the x for a while...she texted me yesterday askingif i can take care of the dogs this christmas since she's going out of town...not mad but thinking the reason i gave them up to her is so she doesnt haveto call me or text me about them...doesn't really know what to do here...what should i do?
ohwell.gif

the most recent ex, na.. can't stand that broad. everytime i think 'bout her i get tight.. so missin' her is out of the question

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

the most recent ex, na.. can't stand that broad. everytime i think 'bout her i get tight.. so missin' her is out of the question

This is me. In regards to my ex's I miss none of them, I have no ill feelings towards any of them, not sentiment either.

I'm yet to have THAT kind of (official) relationship that would leave me lingering.
most recent ex of a "major" relationship is now in a psych ward. so, nahhh lolz

"Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart"-Alicia Keys.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

ohwell.gif
haven't talk to the x for a while...she texted me yesterday asking if i can take care of the dogs this christmas since she's going out of town...not mad but thinking the reason i gave them up to her is so she doesnt have to call me or text me about them...doesn't really know what to do here...what should i do?
ohwell.gif
I'd watch them. It'll seem as though you're not bitter (even if you are). When she sees you, don't give her the whole "I wantto be with you act". Just let her bring the pets over, ask ONE simple question like "how've you been", and then tell her you don't wantto hold her up.

stay away from fb man. It's for your own good. If you still have feelings and it wasn't a bad breakup, then go get her.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i think its a perfectly normal thing, its the same thing as missing a friendship that went sour....the more history you two shared, the more you will miss her. Nothing wrong with it.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

maaaan

the only time I care about an "EX" is when it's found in "NEXT"....

all that space in that house and you living alone
tired.gif
. Wont even let a brutha come thru
tired.gif

I take back what I said before but it's not really because I miss being with him & all of that, it's more of I'm just feeling lonely.
laugh.gif

I feel you bro,i really miss my ex,she's the only girl i ever really had strong feelings for.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom