Ever get duped into buying fake kicks?

Anyone on here ever been tricked into buying fake kicks? Whether it was from when you were still a rookie in the shoe game or just a careless ebay purchase,let's hear it!

happened to me when i was younger. back when i was just getting into the shoe game when i was a young naive kid. THought i found sum Concords for 150

Nope. Part of it is because I've never bought shoes from ebay though. I know if I do, it's gonna get out of hand
laugh.gif
. So I stray away from buying shoes on ebay even though I look often and amtempted.

i remember this dude use to ride around my neighborhood sellin kicks out of his truck, sayin he gets em from NY and him n his boys steal from the trucks thatgo to footlocker n stuff lol, this kid in my neighborhood use to hit him up EVERY weekend to get a pair of shoes, he use to sell AF1's for 45 and jordansfor 90... cmon man they dont even look legit. dude walked out one day with some halloween colored jordan IV's haha, i was laughin so hard, lol

It happened to me once with some Concords I bought off of ebay. I was hella pissed when I got them. Fake as hell, SMH at me. Thats why I dont even mess withEbay anymore because you can never tell. Dude puts a pic up and sends you something else. I don't want to go through all that of returning and goingthrough paypal to try and get your money back. Its one big headache and not even worth it. That's why I only buy from Niketalkers or meetups only withcraigslist dudes.

Yep, long time ago I got some black/red XIs on ebay that were fake. Back when I was a total rookie - and before I even knew about NT.

I realised pretty quickly though - they just didn't feel right. I just threw them in the back of my closet until a few years ago when I wore them awaycamping and sprained my ankle as badly as I've ever done it. Limped around for about 4 months and even now (2 1/2 years on) it still bothers me.

So I burned them on the open fire we had.

I had bought some original bred 4 I thought they were legit until I was with my good friend who had real ones on my tongue was way shorter my back piece withthe jumpman on it was shorter too. HIGHLY pissed yes and me thinking I'm a pro at this.

Careless Ebay purchase.

Black/Red XIs back in 2004. They got me good.

Now I just use them to mow the lawn. SMH at me.

I remember some guy trynna trade me supas for my Methamphibian Checkmates. Told him to ship first, got the package...and cracked up thinkin he was trynna foolme with some F Grade varients. told him to pick up his fake kicks and sold my checkmates for 700 CA$H instead. HOLLA.

Back
Top Bottom