ever get emotional during a movie

Yup.
"Armageddon"...
30t6p3b.gif
daaaamn Daaaaaamn DAAAAAAAMN!!!!

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Also in City of God when Benny gets murked.

Like, he really was the coolest guy of all time.

After he got that white boy-esque makeover it was a wrap...Instant swag boost.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

R.I.P. Benny
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Also in City of God when Benny gets murked.

Like, he really was the coolest guy of all time.

After he got that white boy-esque makeover it was a wrap...Instant swag boost.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

R.I.P. Benny
frown.gif

When Lyric died in Jason's Lyric.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

When Caine dies in Menace II Society
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I thought he was gonna make it out too 

When Lyric died in Jason's Lyric.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

When Caine dies in Menace II Society
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I thought he was gonna make it out too 

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Only saw it once in the theater. Honestly can't really watch it again, it's THAT depressing.

frown.gif
 forgot about that one.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Only saw it once in the theater. Honestly can't really watch it again, it's THAT depressing.

frown.gif
 forgot about that one.

"Sorry boys, all the stitches in the world can't sew me together again.Lay down... lay down. Gonna stretch me out in Fernandez funeral home onHun and Ninth street. Always knew I'd make a stop there, but a lotlater than a whole gang of people thought... Last of the Moh-Ricans...well maybe not the last. Gail's gonna be a good mom... New improvedCarlito Brigante... Hope she uses the money to get out. No room in thiscity for big hearts like hers... Sorry baby, I tried the best I could,honest... Can't come with me on this trip, Loaf. Getting the shakesnow, last call for drinks, bars closing down... Sun's out, where are wegoing for breakfast? Don't wanna go far. Rough night, tired baby...Tired..."

carlito.preview.jpg

"Sorry boys, all the stitches in the world can't sew me together again.Lay down... lay down. Gonna stretch me out in Fernandez funeral home onHun and Ninth street. Always knew I'd make a stop there, but a lotlater than a whole gang of people thought... Last of the Moh-Ricans...well maybe not the last. Gail's gonna be a good mom... New improvedCarlito Brigante... Hope she uses the money to get out. No room in thiscity for big hearts like hers... Sorry baby, I tried the best I could,honest... Can't come with me on this trip, Loaf. Getting the shakesnow, last call for drinks, bars closing down... Sun's out, where are wegoing for breakfast? Don't wanna go far. Rough night, tired baby...Tired..."

carlito.preview.jpg

An American Crime and Mockingbird dont sing........ both stories are so sad
but An American Crime almost brought tears out of my eyes, so much cruelty

An American Crime and Mockingbird dont sing........ both stories are so sad
but An American Crime almost brought tears out of my eyes, so much cruelty

John Q, Bucket List, that damn Marley & Me..

The last 2 conjure up the worst experiences for me.. I don't know why John Q does but always gets me choked up..

John Q, Bucket List, that damn Marley & Me..

The last 2 conjure up the worst experiences for me.. I don't know why John Q does but always gets me choked up..

Back
Top Bottom