Ever got any superb deals on craigslist?

karmex

Banned
Im surfing for cars, and you know on craigslist you've got those deals that are too good to be true, clearly fake, and then there are the ones that arealmost too good to be true, but not enough to be completely untrue. Reminds of me of the elaborate JosephS joints, broken xboxes for a 100(broke dudes thatwanna wait months so they can play burger king greatest hits/nba2k3/COD2). Fake, but believable. What i wanna know is, have you skimmed through and found anexceptional deal?

^
Theyre just trying to get you to come down to the dealership to get you interested.
Worked at a place that had ZERO foot traffic, so we had to do all we could to get people to come down!! LOL!

Originally Posted by Karmex

Im surfing for cars, and you know on craigslist you've got those deals that are too good to be true, clearly fake, and then there are the ones that are almost too good to be true, but not enough to be completely untrue. Reminds of me of the elaborate JosephS joints, broken xboxes for a 100(broke dudes that wanna wait months so they can play burger king greatest hits/nba2k3/COD2). Fake, but believable. What i wanna know is, have you skimmed through and found an exceptional deal?

roll.gif

Craigslist is a gold mine with the right type of electronics.. Andneeded items I sell montly metro cards and sidekicks on there and get about 50 emails in a day

I remember I bought a bowflex near my crib for $150 at some store that had an excess supply of workout equipment.

I sold it on craigslist for $400
pimp.gif

But deals, usually baseball/basketball tickets, got a westinghouse 27'' lcd for $175.

Its hurting me to not make a ce joke...I'm looking for a car on there now, hopefully something will come up "superb" now.

Its hurting me to not make a ce joke...I'm looking for a car on there now, hopefully something will come up "superb" now.

i got a mac g5 power pc for 500 bucks
pimp.gif
wouldve paid 1000 easily for the same one on ebay. had it for a year already and its been the best investment ever

Originally Posted by QUEST UNO

i got a mac g5 power pc for 500 bucks
pimp.gif
wouldve paid 1000 easily for the same one on ebay. had it for a year already and its been the best investment ever

That's an awesome deal, especially for a year ago.

missed connections are my personal fave
YOU ASKED ME IF THE 4 TRAIN WAS GOING DOWNTOWN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLATFORM. I SAID IT DID. YOU WERE SO FINE, THAT I TRIED TO AVOID YOU NOTICING THAT I WAS CHECKING YOU OUT. YOU WHERE A LIGHT SKIN BLACK GUY WITH A YANKEE FITTED AND A BLK OR NAVY BLUE JACKET, WITH A MESSENGER BAG. I WAS THE LATIN GUY WITH A GREY PEACOAT AND WAVY HAIR AND GREEN EYES. I KNOW THIS IS A L0NG SHOT, BUT IF YOU ARE GAY/BI AND WANT TO MEET SOMETIME SOON HIT ME UP.
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

i bought my 1st xbox 360 for 200 from a lady who posted her son had bad grades so she is teaching him a lesson..

back in 06'

that kid was giving me the biggest stoneface of all time, lol

I bought a pair of TIffs.that looked super legit for $200 from a skater.
Ended up being fake so I got my money back. I was dissapointed.
tired.gif

my bf sold some 22" TIS (his old wheels before he upgraded to 24s) and some dude paid 1300 cash the same day he posted them up

Nah not me.

I'm looking for a deal on a car on there and a new apartment though, but I'm not in a rush.

I will look into buying/selling stuff on there though.

Any stories from NT with those CASUAL ENCOUNTERS?

A friend of mine has been telling me some UNREAL stories that he has experienced.
I wouldn't do it myself but it's always good to hear them...

I got a pair of OG Black Blue AJ1s for $75 from this old white man who bought them for his son in the 80s but he only wore them twice..... Shoes were easily a9.7/10..

Sold them for 6 Bills on ebay..

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Any stories from NT with those CASUAL ENCOUNTERS?

A friend of mine has been telling me some UNREAL stories that he has experienced.
I wouldn't do it myself but it's always good to hear them...

Some of the ads are fake but if you have a car you'll be getting mad (()). In my case, if I had a car up here I'd have no problem.

Back
Top Bottom