Ever Got Free Samples In Your FTL/FTA/CCS/Champs/Eastbay/FL Order? Or "BAG OF DEATH" SMH?!?!

im just wondering.... I ordered a pair of kicks and just got them and inside I got a pack of fabreeze like mini wipes in my box... I have read on here that a few people have experienced the same... I asked on twitter and some people have gotten gum, coupons, deodorant etc.

so if anybody has ever order from Footlocker, FootAction, Champs, EastBay, CCS or FinishLine and gotten a extra promo advertisement item please let me no what it was and from what company... and if they got a double box or a bag of death...

reason y I wanna no is cuz more then half the companies I listed ship in a bag instead of double boxing and now they r making money by adding these advertisements aka free promos in the bag and they STILL can't double box with all that extra bread (money) they making.... :smh: >:

please leave ur feedback NT :pimp:

EDIT- Today 3/29/13 I got a pair of Nike Kobe 8 Sulfers in the Bag Of Death... pretty much destoryed my box and isn't supportive enough to stack more then 1 box on... not to mention it isn't even a replaceable Orange/Sportswear box :smh: ... this bag stuff has to change IMMEDIATELY!! can I get a double box for 2013?!?! (This was FTL btw)...

View media item 339142View media item 339143

Last edited:
had random coupons and some hand wipes in a eastbay bag about on the Penny V's

One time I got a pair of adidas climalite socks in place of a shirt - messaged eastbay that they got my order wrong and they sent me a free shirt, so basically got a pair of socks for free.

i recently got a sample for Speed Stick deodorant . . . and LOTS of printed ads.

I understand using advertising to off-set shipping and handling costs and add to their bottom line, but don't pocket all the money, at least start double-boxing or give us the consumer the illusion that we're getting a deal . . .

This has never happened to me. I wish I could get some Gatorade chews or something. :lol:

Ill be damned if I need some Tide or deodorant with my Kobe's. :lol:

Last edited:
I got a flier for something once lol, that's it.  And my shoes are ALWAYS double boxed, never even seen these bags people always talk about.

Received speed stick deodorant with a couple shirts from Eastbay :lol:

If you guys want your shoes double boxed, choose the gift box option and fork over the extra change or add a pair of socks to your order. Besides helping their bottom line, the bags make the process much faster. It's much faster to open a bag and seal it than it is to build a box and tape it.

If you have a big enough issue with it, then just don't order from them. It's that simple.

Last edited:
If you guys want your shoes double boxed, choose the gift box option and fork over the extra change or add a pair of socks to your order. Besides helping their bottom line, the bags make the process much faster. It's much faster to open a bag and seal it than it is to build a box and tape it.

If you have a big enough issue with it, then just don't order from them. It's that simple.

Easy fix is anything over $150 gets double boxed

Back
Top Bottom