Ever had a famous teacher?

My 4th grade teacher was one of the top Womens College bball players in the early 90s. Knew Cheryl and Reggie Miller personally.......
laugh.gif

remember Martin's kids from bad boys, the first one? well the youngest one ended up being a substitute teacher for my class lol

i went to The Ohio State University...had tons of published professors.....book writers, etc.

the most famous, tho

i had a poetry writing workshop one year, and the teacher who ran the course was legally blind..

he had a seeing/eye dog and everything...

he was such a famous poet, he had been on Oprah.

we forced him to bring the tape in when we found out.

he was a great guy.

Steven Kuusisto i believe his name was  

Originally Posted by Weekz

My first grade art teacher, Judy barret, wrote Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

ducktales. that book is madd old...older than i am. it came out in 1982....

i mean, unless she is still teaching......

(welp, i looked it up and damn, she still teaches in brooklyn....my bad.)

i had a sub i forgot his name he used to play for the eagles he chilled with donovan mcnabb that year he was @ the superbowl lost to the pats i asked him do you hate tom and the patriots he mentioned no im like smh...( next year he rumors saying he left to go the chicago bears camp) never seen him again he told he retired cause of family issues smh...

my art teacher told me he used to teach mike tomlin kids back in his hometown pittsburgh i was shocked

Originally Posted by FourReal

i had a sub i forgot his name he used to play for the eagles he chilled with donovan mcnabb that year he was @ the superbowl lost to the pats i asked him do you hate tom and the patriots he mentioned no im like smh...( next year he rumors saying he left to go the chicago bears camp) never seen him again he told he retired cause of family issues smh...

my art teacher told me he used to teach mike tomlin kids back in his hometown pittsburgh i was shocked
Do you know how to use periods?

Back
Top Bottom