Ever had Steel Reserve? vol. 8.1%

My buddy gave me a 40 oz of this tonight. Got me quite tipsy along with some other dranks. But 8.1%? Really? Doesn't taste that bad I guess.

Originally Posted by wildout4

211? that stuff is disgusting

This is how they make the stuff, they feed bums cheap whiskey and tell them to pee in a 40 ounce bottle.

211 is only for drinkers who havent spoiled themselves with even average tasting beer.... Or for people young enough to not mind the hangover that always comewith it

Are you kidding me? When you're broke and have no money for real booze that !$#* is king.

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

gettin drunk and playin world of war craft?? karamo *+$ nica

smokin.gif
alien.gif
devil.gif

I played beer pong with that stuff once and thought I was going to go into a coma. #*@% is gross!

I used to drink a duece of that and a quart of bud all the time when i was younger. Drink the Bud to get the flavor in your mouth and a buzz, then chase withSteel and you were bombed.

Steel is nasty though. I'll take a Mickey's anyday over a Steel.

this is a beer?

if so than miller high life > __________ for a cheap buzz its liek 2.50 for a 40oz

Every weekend.
pimp.gif

Other more expensive beers are cool and taste better, but how much are you gonna have to drink to get drunk?

One 40oz = One 12 pack of bud/coors/etc...way too much liquid...

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

My boys put me on this

Get it at your local 7-11..pretty tasty...and its 11%

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
try the uva flavor thats the best four lokos out there it gets you mad tipsy too

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^how much would a can like that cost?
$2.60 - $3....
pimp.gif
....ive been on them for almost a year now!followed by some piff, great combo!!!!! 11-12%...FTW

i used to be stuck on 2/11 for years, but i go back to them when i want a beer tasting malt liquor and not the soda tasting four loko or joose

Back
Top Bottom