Ever had Steel Reserve? vol. 8.1%

I used to drink those 211's when I was broke as $!#@ back in high school. I would never even consider touching that $@!! now.

fouro406.jpg
What my hood folks know about this?!?
laugh.gif
liquid crack

5441694120417b0494fa7af65b4b80444d0111e4.JPG

You dudes are posting about pee beer I know, but if you ever feel like stepping up
to the big leagues try some of this. This is one of the best beers in the world, brewed
by monks and rolled down the hill.

Warning: This is cheap beer (usually $8 a bottle)

I wanna throw up just looking at it. For cheap i either go mickeys or miller high life!!

Steel Reserve taste like sewer water.

Edit: For some semi strong stuff i just drink a Joose before i hit the club. 9.9% & it taste good. Save me mad money at the bar.

I dont normally drink beer but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

211 is crack in can. If you are gonna be a bum for a night drink some King Cobra, or Old E, but whatever you do dont drink 211

Drank this in college along with Miller High Life 32oz....it is what it is....cheap and effective.

Back in the day i drank 2 40s of 211 everynight for like a month straight. Filled with good and bad times... I still have one every now and then. But for themost part i stick with OE now.

wow. 211? really? LoL, my college roommate used to swear by this stuff. he coaxed me into trying it once--i took one sip, maybe two and was done. it did notagree with me one bit. i almost barfed...

i got another homie that drinks Old E & King Cobra, and I don't get that either. yesterday when i went to holla at him he had ate some chili andfollowed it with a tall can of King Cobra. the fool then started throwing up a few mins later and had the nerve to blame the chili! i just smh...

i don't see the allure of any malt liquor drinks. i just can't get with it.

this thread makes me wanna hurl
sick.gif

steel reserve tastes like the 7 deadly sins in liquid form

4 loko just makes my heart hurt

ugh...

I used to drink that stuff when I was 17...I thought I was doin it.
laugh.gif

So many headaches that year...
laugh.gif

211 is disgusting.. at first.. then it doesn't taste that bad anymore..
i used to mix it with Dr. pepper...

but shooot.. for a buck 39 x 3 or 4..

i get nice!!

my drink of choice .. cuz we broke!!

Mother !+%!@*% go around and collect all the hot old left over beer from bottles at bars ppl leave, add a little @@+ sweat and bum bath water annnnndddvoilà.... here goes a nice 211 Steel Reserve for you my dude!....... better go get some Four Loko or Joose and sit your @@+ down somewhere!

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

fouro406.jpg
What my hood folks know about this?!?
laugh.gif
liquid crack

glasses.gif

I used to drink that when the little grocery store in my apt building stopped selling 211....

But steel is almost my beer of choice. Ive been a loyal customer almost 10 years, back when a 40 used to cost 99 cents. After a while it almost starts tastinglike fruit punch, and the only ways to drink it are ice cold, or nice and warm.

Anyone remember this? they still make it or no?

15rjul3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom