Ever put hands on your significant other?

I wouldn't even try because of I raise my hand at her it's going to be royal rumble, she won't going out like that and I'm not in shape now either,lol. She will get at me. She not the type to let me talk down on her or raise my hand

Last edited:
No, I have too much love and respect for my wife to ever put my hands on her like that. Any dude that hits a woman deserves to get beat down and go to prison.

OP, your lucky they didn't arrest you. But good choice making her your ex. Females like that are trouble. I was in the same situation as you once. 

I woulda stayed after the cops left.
Piped it down somethin proper her her not snitching, and for us being mad at each other,
Then prolly take $20 out her purse while she knocked out, then bounce on the broad

No, I have too much love and respect for my wife to ever put my hands on her like that. Any dude that hits a woman deserves to get beat down and go to prison.

So if she sitting there beating you with a bat im suppose to take that? Naw b she getting molly whomped she put herself in a mans place take this beating like a man.

That's totaly different, if your getting beat with a bat you should defend yourself.

So if she sitting there beating you with a bat im suppose to take that? Naw b she getting molly whomped she put herself in a mans place take this beating like a man.

cmon man thats different. a slap across the face is not the same thing as a bat to the head. the latter is potentially fatal. she is trying to end your life if that scenario went down, but obv he's talking normal circumstances.

i'd never raise a hand to my girl. i've wanted to shake the **** out of her tho :lol: she's done some dumb **** that got me angry x put herself in danger.

i think hitting your significant other crosses a line. it shows a lack of restraint and disregard for their wellbeing in the event of tempers flaring. doesn't really illustrate a strong relationship if you are cool engaging your girl in fisticuffs.

....we do play wrestle tho...ill do some dumb kid **** like smack the **** out her butt cheek..she HATES that and chases me around the house until she tackles me and gives me an OD purple nurple. shrug, dont' judge me. its all love.

sorry can't post pics, using dial up :tongue:

Last edited:
 Naw b she getting molly whomped 
roll.gif

We're human beings. tempers flair. confrontation and altercations occur between some couples. It happens. Nobody should ever be getting beat down or seriously hurt tho. Plus as you get older you realize there's no place for that **** it just comes with maturity for those who can learn and grow from mistakes

Once played the slap game to see who slaped the softest I lost...never in a violent way though

Last edited:
I was leaving class one day and I sped thru some rude chick in my school. Probably bumped into her. But a few seconds later she came up and slashed my coat with some prison blade. I turned around and took the back side of her neck and slammed that ***** into the ground head first baby. Walked away no ragrets

I was leaving class one day and I sped thru some rude chick in my school. Probably bumped into her. But a few seconds later she came up and slashed my coat with some prison blade. I turned around and took the back side of her neck and slammed that ***** into the ground head first baby. Walked away no ragrets

Lol a ****** prison blade hahaha **** type of ps102 school did you go to?

It was a enhanced tutoring program at Stuyvesant Highschool. The chick went to some Chinese hs with a dragon tales logo bro

Crazies on fleek

It was a enhanced tutoring program at Stuyvesant Highschool. The chick went to some Chinese hs with a dragon tales logo bro

Crazies on fleek

Hahaha ****** yakuza girl with the dragon tattoo lookin ***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom