ever regret NOT talkin to chick?? VOL. damn i shoulda hollered

damn i saw some DOPE chick at the gym today. she was short , brown skinned, black curly hair and curves i mean NT this is my type of girl
devil.gif
. i wish i hadhollered at herr. is it a good idea to keep goin back to the gym more than normal to see if i see her again ?? if soo what should i say?? im 17 but she lookslike shes 20 or 21. IF i do get to talk to her is it alright for me to just say im 19 just so i could smash??? you guys got any regretson not hollerin at a broad?

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

damn i saw some DOPE chick at the gym today. she was short , brown skinned, black curly hair and curves i mean NT this is my type of girl
devil.gif
. i wish i had hollered at herr. is it a good idea to keep goin back to the gym more than normal to see if i see her again ?? if soo what should i say?? im 17 but she looks like shes 20 or 21. IF i do get to talk to her is it alright for me to just say im 19 just so i could smash???

you guys got any regrets on not hollerin at a broad?

If your games really tight, an age difference like that won't matter.

For the most part, older women will approach you if they're even somewhat interested. You lying about your age will only work against you at this point.

And yes, I will have regrets if I don't get my courage up and talk to this one girl. I think she's already talking to a dude, though.
frown.gif

There was this SUPER cute girl in my math class last semester. Occasionally I'd get mad at myself for not talking to her (especially since I had at leastthree perfect opportunities to do so), but at the end of the day, I wouldn't say I regret it. It's not a big deal. I mean, there are only three BILLIONother females in the world.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

devil.gif
. i wish i had hollered at herr. is it a good idea to keep goin back to the gym more than normal to see if i see her again ?? if soo what should i say?? im 17 but she looks like shes 20 or 21. IF i do get to talk to her is it alright for me to just say im 19 just so i could smash???

For the most part, older women will approach you if they're even somewhat interested. You lying about your age will only work against you at this point.

And yes, I will have regrets if I don't get my courage up and talk to this one girl. I think she's already talking to a dude, though.
frown.gif

damn man that sucks... well yo she was kinda givin me signals to talk to her... btw i do look 18 19 years old... at-least thats what im told, nobody believesim 17

Originally Posted by soltheman

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:

devil.gif
. i wish i
had hollered at herr. is it a good idea to keep goin back to the gym more than normal to see if i see her again ?? if soo what should i say?? im 17 but she
looks like shes 20 or 21. IF i do get to talk to her is it alright for me to just say im 19 just so i could
smash???

frown.gif

damn man that sucks... well yo she was kinda givin me signals to talk to her... btw i do look 18 19 years old... at-least thats what im told, nobody believes im 17
If she was giving you signs, you should have given her signs back. Don't act dumb.

a quick heads up...if you scope out this babe in the gym again you might want to hang back to make sure she ain't workin' out with a boyfriend, guyfriend... Females around my way seem like they always in the gym with their main dude...especially the bangin ones. 9 times out of 10 its this muscled up Mr.Olympia type cat with the spray tan and extra smedium tank top.

Who ain't no where around until you start making small talk...then him and his boys show up and start lifting in the general area trying to peep game andsee if you trying to knock.

I've gotten the stoneface from many a dude while tryin to get a chick at the gym. Long story short..scope the scene first

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2 chicks..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But anyway, saw one on the train, long story short it got to the point where wewere making faces at each other[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..She was dressed like a city/artsy type female, pretty face, light eyes, dark colored hair.. Man, for those 10 minutes we were on the train together (sittingacross from each other) I was mesmerized something vicious[/color]
embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She seemed like a very cool chick.. nice body as well.. When her stop came, she made thecute "[/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" face and I had the "[/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" going.. My boy was telling me to get off and talk to her but Itotally backed out of it.. Everytime I think about it #@+# makes me a bit salty[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't know what I was thinking that day [/color]
tired.gif

happened to me many times in junior high, I had a bunch of asian girls on my %$!#, but wasn't man enough to take it smh

Originally Posted by mFury

There was this SUPER cute girl in my math class last semester. Occasionally I'd get mad at myself for not talking to her (especially since I had at least three perfect opportunities to do so), but at the end of the day, I wouldn't say I regret it. It's not a big deal. I mean, there are only three BILLION other females in the world.
eyes.gif
This.

It's nothing to worry about as there are lots of other ones.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But anyway, saw one on the train, long story short it got to the point where we were making faces at each other[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She was dressed like a city/artsy type female, pretty face, light eyes, dark colored hair.. Man, for those 10 minutes we were on the train together (sitting across from each other) I was mesmerized something vicious[/color]
embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She seemed like a very cool chick.. nice body as well.. When her stop came, she made the cute "[/color]
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" going.. My boy was telling me to get off and talk to her but I totally backed out of it.. Everytime I think about it *%$! makes me a bit salty[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't know what I was thinking that day [/color]
tired.gif

And the 2nd was what exactly????

I've regretted it several times but I always convince myself something is wrong with her like "her breath probably stinks" or "she'sprobably got the personality of a rock" just so it doesnt feel like much of a loss

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But anyway, saw one on the train, long story short it got to the point where we were making faces at each other[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She was dressed like a city/artsy type female, pretty face, light eyes, dark colored hair.. Man, for those 10 minutes we were on the train together (sitting across from each other) I was mesmerized something vicious[/color]
embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She seemed like a very cool chick.. nice body as well.. When her stop came, she made the cute "[/color]
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" going.. My boy was telling me to get off and talk to her but I totally backed out of it.. Everytime I think about it #@+# makes me a bit salty[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't know what I was thinking that day[/color]
tired.gif
Would it have been more obvious if she just placed it in your lap?
laugh.gif

I think we all at one point in time regret not saying something to someone.
tired.gif

Start small talk, dont go hard and ask for the number right away. Getting rejected and then having to see her when you go to the gym will be very awkward.

Back in High school it took me two years to go at this chick...Long story short, when I talked to her I got her...
talked over the phone a couple of times never went out, just walked around school a few times. She wasn't really my type when I got to know her.

Lesson Learned: Waiting that long to talk to someone was SIMPISH'...it was a good learning experience though. Now when I see a girl I want I go straightat her, realizing the worst she can do is reject you and keep it moving. You have so much more to gain because you have absolutely nothing to loose.

I think everyone has tookin that L at some point in there life, you just have to decide one day that your gonna MAN UP

i was standing outside of the pizza shop waitin for my pie to be done.. didnt have my cell to play with.. so i was just lookin around at everything.. girlwalked past me..she had one of those racing jackets.. with tony the tiger on it.. she smiled at me..i just smirked..i shouldve followed her !$! into thecomplex..but i didnt
tired.gif

i never saw her again..which is crazy since i know she lives somewhere in one of these 4 buildings

Originally Posted by JinKazama

a quick heads up...if you scope out this babe in the gym again you might want to hang back to make sure she ain't workin' out with a boyfriend, guy friend... Females around my way seem like they always in the gym with their main dude...especially the bangin ones. 9 times out of 10 its this muscled up Mr. Olympia type cat with the spray tan and extra smedium tank top.

Who ain't no where around until you start making small talk...then him and his boys show up and start lifting in the general area trying to peep game and see if you trying to knock.

I've gotten the stoneface from many a dude while tryin to get a chick at the gym. Long story short..scope the scene first

she wasnt yoo she left alonee
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom