ever regret NOT talkin to chick?? VOL. damn i shoulda hollered

I NEVER have this problem because i ALWAYS approach em.
Im a @%@*+
laugh.gif

You gotta realize that the worst they can do is say no.
No Big deal if she does cuz its always a next girl who will go.

Happened to me TOO many times.. at work, in high school, in college, in the bus, in the mall, **** happened to me todaywhen I went to niketown.

Yes, but not many.

When I do think about girls that I should've talked to, one girl from my senior year of HS is always the first that comes to mind.

I've had many missed opportunities and I've been a {()} and not approached females before because I've been scared of the possibility of rejection.For me though, the chicks I've passed up on have always been those dimes you see and are like
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. With those type of chicks, I {()} out A LOT. When I decide Imight go up and talk to 'em, I start thinking they'll reject me cause they either have a boyfriend or cause I'm just an average dude not one ofthose Brad Pitt type dudes. So, I don't talk to the dimes. I have more success with chicks in the 7-8 range cause I just feel more confident that theywon't reject me. With them, it's a different story
devil.gif
pimp.gif

All the time but I came to realize that a "NO" is better then not knowing at all if you had went up and talked to her

All the time. I had a extra thick light skin female grindin on me at a club, then a big +@@ fight shut it down. Shoulda got her number before the burners cameout and everybody ran. She was so sexy.
ohwell.gif

Back in High School a bunch of girls tried to get at me but I always turned them down

I use to dwell on it but not anymore

^ off topic like *!+!
laugh.gif

some days i be on that *!+!...the other days im too drunk/high to even give a $*$# cause i know theyll be bacc in the same spot next week

Happens all the time ... but I get mad and try redeem myself by the nite

Like yesterday I was ordering something from the deli .... this bad female walks in about a 8 in my book , convo went like this

Ock looking at me : " doesnt she have a beautiful face "
Me: " yea something like that " *smile*
Her: smiles back and looks for something and drops her Iphone ( reason for me to talk some more )
Me: " thats how you break those "
Her: Ive drop my phone a million times
me: and you havent broke 1 yet?
her: No sweetheart
me: Damn you must be one of the lucky 1's
her: she grabs her change and drops a quarter that falls between another guys legs , I got to pick it up but its right between his legs
me: " you good , im not going right there playa "
Her : she grabs her change and leaves , and waits outside for about another 30 sec looking for something in her bag ( my que to walk outside )

I STOOD IN THE STORE
eyes.gif

I still suffer from a little approach anxiety , its getting better though ... working on it each day
I always tell myself " they're looking for me , what do I have to lose, if I dont approach Ive already lost "

how did I redeem myself you asked

So later in the Night im at the gym and I noticed a girl in the Dance room wit her partner practicing for something ( later find out it was a show ) , we bothexit same time because the Gym floor closed. shes about two steps ahead of me ( no pun intended ) and I open up to both the male and the female

me: Those were some nice moves I seen ya'll were practicing
them: thanks
me: Are you part of a play ?
her: I am , hes just my dance partner ( right there I noticed she was also telling me shes single , because if not the answer would of been just"yes")

I get to talking about the play ... blah blah blah small talk , her name is Jessica

Me: How can i get tickets for your play
her: Take down my email and send me a message
Me: Better yet let me get your number
embarassed.gif

her : 347 555 5555
eek.gif
devil.gif

then I tell her and her dance partner to have a good nite and shake there hands

anyway the Key to my post is

A smile and some confidence in yourself can go a long way
and dont be scared " they are looking for you "

Yes one in my economics class. I sat in the back of class and he would do the occasional looking back stretch. BUT i was @++$ blocked. One of my guy friendshad class with me and he always waited for me when class was over. -______-

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

Happens all the time ... but I get mad and try redeem myself by the nite

Like yesterday I was ordering something from the deli .... this bad female walks in about a 8 in my book , convo went like this

Ock looking at me : " doesnt she have a beautiful face "
Me: " yea something like that " *smile*
Her: smiles back and looks for something and drops her Iphone ( reason for me to talk some more )
Me: " thats how you break those "
Her: Ive drop my phone a million times
me: and you havent broke 1 yet?
her: No sweetheart
me: Damn you must be one of the lucky 1's
her: she grabs her change and drops a quarter that falls between another guys legs , I got to pick it up but its right between his legs
me: " you good , im not going right there playa "
Her : she grabs her change and leaves , and waits outside for about another 30 sec looking for something in her bag ( my que to walk outside )

I STOOD IN THE STORE
eyes.gif

I still suffer from a little approach anxiety , its getting better though ... working on it each day
I always tell myself " they're looking for me , what do I have to lose, if I dont approach Ive already lost "

how did I redeem myself you asked

So later in the Night im at the gym and I noticed a girl in the Dance room wit her partner practicing for something ( later find out it was a show ) , we both exit same time because the Gym floor closed. shes about two steps ahead of me ( no pun intended ) and I open up to both the male and the female

me: Those were some nice moves I seen ya'll were practicing
them: thanks
me: Are you part of a play ?
her: I am , hes just my dance partner ( right there I noticed she was also telling me shes single , because if not the answer would of been just "yes")

I get to talking about the play ... blah blah blah small talk , her name is Jessica

Me: How can i get tickets for your play
her: Take down my email and send me a message
Me: Better yet let me get your number
embarassed.gif

her : 347 555 5555
eek.gif
devil.gif

then I tell her and her dance partner to have a good nite and shake there hands

anyway the Key to my post is

A smile and some confidence in yourself can go a long way
and dont be scared " they are looking for you "

Yup. I suffer from the same thing.
laugh.gif
. Oh well, Im a little better now.Good work btw.

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

QFTMFT!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

yo i went yesterday to the gym, she didnt show =/ ima go next tuesday hopefully shes there
laugh.gif
son youre sweating this chick a lil too much . thinking about her this much will make it even harder for you to actually approach

everybody has had those situations where u freeze up and dont approach a chick , but like dude was saying earlier 'if you dont approach , youve alreadylost' . another great way to become more comfortable with approaching chicks is by just striking up casual conversation with strangers IN GENERAL . whenyoure on the train , waiting in line for something , to the cashier in a store , anyone . the more comfortable you become with that , the easier itll be to notonly approach women , but be able to strike up casual conversation with them in a confident and non-threatening way

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

yo i went yesterday to the gym, she didnt show =/ ima go next tuesday hopefully shes there
laugh.gif
son youre sweating this chick a lil too much . thinking about her this much will make it even harder for you to actually approach

everybody has had those situations where u freeze up and dont approach a chick , but like dude was saying earlier 'if you dont approach , youve already lost' . another great way to become more comfortable with approaching chicks is by just striking up casual conversation with strangers IN GENERAL . when youre on the train , waiting in line for something , to the cashier in a store , anyone . the more comfortable you become with that , the easier itll be to not only approach women , but be able to strike up casual conversation with them in a confident and non-threatening way

i knoww right
grin.gif
but yeah yo thanks that good advicee

Back
Top Bottom