Ever run into this?

At first glance nothing seemed weird to me until I tried them on. One tongue sits higher than the other. I then realized the one elastic strap on the inside is stretched and particle ripped. So at this point I figured it was not "pulling" the tongue back into the shoe. That didn't make sense to me so I looked into it further. One tongue is wider and taller than the other. I cannot see a single thing that would indicate a fake, B rated, cosmetic flaws, etc... I'm new to this, but from all of the things I know to look for this seems to be a legit pair with a serious manufacturing error. Anyone ever see this before? Both shoes are size 10.5. One other weird thing is the shoe with the larger tongue has the size tag glued in place. You can't look at the back side of the tag. Why would that be different than the opposite shoe which is not glued in place? Thanks for any input.

IMG_5478.jpg

Last edited:
Shoes are not meticulously put together by an infinitely intelligent machine, human error can causes variations in shoes even in the same pair

Your attachment does not work.

It is highly unusual that one size tag is glued and the other is stitched.

Post some photos so we can see the shoes and tags.

Your attachment does not work.

It is highly unusual that one size tag is glued and the other is stitched.

Post some photos so we can see the shoes and tags.
That was my mistake with the attachment. Fixed.

I can't take a picture of the tag as they are going back to the seller and area already packed up.

Both tags are stitched, but I can only look at the back of one tag because the other is glued to the side of the shoe.

That seemed strange to me.

Back
Top Bottom