Ever seen a celebrity before , and not approach them?

I'm from Toronto so I see some Raptors every now & then.

I saw Kardi downtown before...

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Christian Laettner works out at my local Y all the time. I never approach him though cause I don't wanna interrupt his workout.
he's not approach worthy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I thought I saw Mr. Marcus in the gym the other day, but how do you even start to approach someone like that
laugh.gif

Be like...
Me: I love your work I'm such a huge fan!
Him:
indifferent.gif
you gay doggie.

HAHAHHAHHAHAA! OH MAN! that is hilarious man... you just made my workday go by that much faster

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Only person I've seen is the ex president Fox from Mexico at the airport...walked right past me with guards and his family
laugh.gif

49er players in their vehicles when i used to play soccer, it was near where they practiced

other than that....I always see the saber cat players around my neighborhood since they practice near me..not really celebs though
Dudes must've been cracking jokes at you guys
laugh.gif
.................................................soccer
smh.gif

Saw U-God at SXSW this year just walking around the Fader Fort. I'm a huge Wu-head but I couldn't think of any way to approach him without coming offlike a groupie so i just chilled... It was all good though because his drunk %#% ended up starting a convo with me and we ended up chilling on a swing, drunkas hell (off of free drinks), smoking black and milds, hollering at females... I miss SXSW
frown.gif

Matt Leinart at southcoast...me and my friend were like is that matt leinart...he puts his cap over his face as if to not realize that we saw him...decided towalk by him with a
indifferent.gif
and decided to say maybe when vince is goneyoull get it as we walked by
roll.gif

Jim Edmonds at In N Out...i think it was him...i wanted to go up to him and be like let me see your batting stance...then I would know if it was him...didnthave the balls to do that though, although now that I think about it I probably should have.

I've seen Kobe at the arc...asked for his picture but said he didnt have time to do individual pictures, but just one group shot...it was me and agroup...i was like serious...gave him a
indifferent.gif
and left...not about tobeg kobe for a damn picture

When I was younger I saw Anthony Mason at the MGM Grand in vegas...dude is huge...i was too scared to go up to him...i was like 12...
roll.gif

Gucci Mane, he looked like he was about to come and ask me for my autograph. Dude is a super lame

i saw mickael pietrus a couple years ago at best buy, followed him around the store and didnt say anything. and jerry rice one time at the san diego airport,dude was a complete d-bag

Me, my brother and our friend walked past N.O.R.E. while leaving Wet Willie's down in South Beach two years ago. Danny, our friend, recited "Why youacting like my daughters when you know I got sons" when we walked past him. He looked at us with the quickness. We were too nervous to go back andapproach him. The girl that was with him was
pimp.gif
. Good times.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Big Baby Davis, had a dimepiece on his arm for the reccord.
The "habitual line stepper" out with a woman...........................DUCKTALES!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Me, my brother and our friend walked past N.O.R.E. while leaving Wet Willie's down in South Beach two years ago. Danny, our friend, recited "Why you acting like my daughters when you know I got sons" when we walked past him. He looked at us with the quickness. We were too nervous to go back and approach him. The girl that was with him was
pimp.gif
. Good times.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Big Baby Davis, had a dimepiece on his arm for the reccord.
I went to school with Big Baby's gf....he chills at my school and with a lot of people i know pretty often. He's wack tho.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Gucci Mane, he looked like he was about to come and ask me for my autograph. Dude is a super lame
He is way taller then I expected

I stood next to Lamar Odom for like 5 minutes in Karu n Y in Miami. I didn't realize it was him for like 5 minutes, I just thought it was some real skinny7'5" guy.

I seen DJ Clue the same night. Dude got a big as head, and he's like 5'2. That was like the biggest fitted I ever seen, it had to be custom.

...I also seen D. Wade, Kim Kardashian, and Jon B. the same night.

I seen Murphy Lee sitting by himself, when I was walking Ocean drive.

I seen Trick Daddy in Gov't Sq. Mall in Tallahassee, while working. Dude straight grilled me.

Originally Posted by jordanlover34

will smith jada
dhani jones
was dhani jones with them? because when I saw will and jada with their mansion mobile home bus, a dude that looked just like dhani jones wassitting outside of it with jazz, watching a football game on the big screen.

I saw Twista at Best Buy standing in line to check out, he had a big dude with him (bodyguard I guess) but I didn't approach him. When I checked out Idebated going to my car to grab my camera but I let him live. Dude was packing his stuff into a older Navigator with some 24's.

I saw Ashlee Simpson waiting for an elevator in a hotel in Dallas a few years ago but I didn't say nothing to her either.

When I was like 18 I waited on Simeon Rice when I worked at Carson's in the mall. I didn't even recognize him, but he handed me his drivers licensewhen he gave me his credit card. No BS dudes card got declined TWICE.

I saw Ocho Cinco at Skyline Chili, and I said hey to him. He's a pretty cool guy.
Arnold Classic @ Columbus OH: Shook hands with the man himself, and also 50 cent (Dunno why he was there)
Michael Chang although he looked pissed off.
Edwin Encarnacion walking in Newport, KY, walked past him.
Yo Yo Ma (Cellist who played at Obama's inauguration) at LAX, chatted with him for a bit because I play cello too.

I walked by the Clipse a couple years back. It was weird because I looked at them like hmm.. and they were
nerd.gif
at me, most likely because of what I waswearing.. We kinda gave each other the sneaker head nod. It was pretty lame. smh.

I'm usually not star struck by people unless I have a huge amount of respect for them.. Like Janelle Monae.. I watched one of her shows at SXSW from theside of the stage, she hopped off and was right next to me, I said to my homegirl "I love her!" But I wouldn't even introduce myself. She is suchan amazing artist I was just in awe. FML

Ronnie Lott was doing a public speaking event at my college couple years ago.

Dude was just walking around the parking lot dolo.

I just got done
pimp.gif
with some folks and seen him, didn't want to say anything tho cuz he looked mad as hell
laugh.gif

Ive seen a lot of celebrities actually in random places.. i always see skins/wiz/ and orioles players. but i never approach like music artists or actors.

but the one time I actually approached one was TO in miami... after mansion closed we was at the pizza place across the street and i was OD drunk... i statrtedtalking straight trash cause Im a Skins fan. He started laughing and his HUGE security guy told me to chill. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom