EVER SEEN THE SHOW (CASH CAB)??????

I WAS WATCHING THIZ SHOW AND SEEN ALOT OF PEOPLES WINNING ALOT OF MONEY !
THE TEXII DRIVER GIVES U QUESTIONS 2 ANSWER AN U GOTTA GET ALL OF THEM RIGHT BY THE TIME U GET 2 YOUR STOP!
BUT IF U GET THREE QUESTIONS WRONG U GET KICKED OUT
laugh.gif

THIZ 1 GUY WON $2200 !!!
mad.gif

IF I WAS 2 WIN ALL THAT MONEY ILL HOL HALF AN THE REST GOES ON SNEAKERS !
happy.gif

WHAT WOULD U DO IF U WON MONEY LIKE THAT ???

If I were to win that kind of money, well let's see, I would be in NY, cuz that's were the show is based....

Flight Club NY here I come.

But they always have 1 or 2 questions that have me
embarassed.gif
cuz Iwouldn't know the answer.

I Absolutely Loathe This Show, You Can Lose Too Easy And It Really Pisses Me Off For Some Reason. It Makes Me Angry To Even See That Its On.

it does have hard questions. usually people dont win 2200 like that. its somewhere between 500-800. If someone is winning THAT much money... they wouldprobably have a really far destination AND they do the video double at the end.

its a cool shoe though. the way the host talks gets on my nerves though.

i remember somebody posted a funny video awhile back when the host gave the camera a stoneface
nerd.gif
wheres it at?

love this show. watch it everyday except on monday and wednesday (class). Just like FrenchBlue23 said, i would totally take that money to flight club. i thinkthe most anyone has won is $3700. not bad.

One of my favorite shows, been watching it for a while. I think I could dominate!

funniest thing...i was actually just telling my friend about this show cuz i found it on OnDemand!!! The show is crack. I like it but its just hardsometimes...Great Show!

..if you watch it enough, you'd recognize dudes face or something.
i'd recognize him and then immediately try to think of the furthest destination possible and go to work lol. i dont know if thats legal though becauseeither before or after the show, theres a disclaimer or somethin about the people know they're going to be on the show. somethin!!

Originally Posted by texasreppin713

i remember somebody posted a funny video awhile back when the host gave the camera a stoneface
nerd.gif
wheres it at?

man this has gotta be one of the coldest stonefaces of all time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eljordanhead
StreetZDreaM

smh.gif
Stop typing like that I'm sure I'm not the only person who skips your posts.

Funny Vid tho. Hentai
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom