Ever seen these?

i just picked these up at a sale and I am wondering if they are genuine. I believe they are AJ Retro 4 from googling the code, but I cannot find a colorway like this one anywhere on the net. Please help identify if they are legit, plus what this color issue is and it's value if any.

Attachments

• DSC05263.JPG
    DSC05263.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC05267.JPG
    DSC05267.JPG
    256.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC05268.JPG
    DSC05268.JPG
    278.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC05272.JPG
    DSC05272.JPG
    229.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC05275.JPG
    DSC05275.JPG
    718.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC05278.JPG
    DSC05278.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 11
i just picked these up at a sale and I am wondering if they are genuine. I believe they are AJ Retro 4 from googling the code, but I cannot find a colorway like this one anywhere on the net. Please help identify if they are legit, plus what this color issue is and it's value if any.
You can't find a colorway anywhere online for these colors because it's the Jordan 4 Pure Money that was customized. If you google the style code that's on the size tag you'll find the shoe I'm referring to. 308497-100. If you look at the inside of the heel tabs you'll see the words ' pure money ' sewn in.

Oh ok thx. So is it a typical thing for buyers to design their own colorway for the AJ Pure Money shoes? Are many makes of Jordans allowed to be personally designed or only certain models and does this hurt the resell value? I'm not a collector, but when I see a quality pair out in the wild, I try to snag them and offer them up to those who can truly appreciate them. Would there even be a desire for anyone, collector or just sneaker fan/wearer, to want these? What would they be valued at?

Fruity Pebble 4s ain't gonna fetch much IMO. Probably get ~$40-$50 for them of you're lucky. You should be able to make a couple bucks in the end.

Fruity Pebble 4s ain't gonna fetch much IMO. Probably get ~$40-$50 for them of you're lucky. You should be able to make a couple bucks in the end.

Yeah I wouldn't think so either. I actually don't care at all for the scheme. I had hoped maybe this was just a wild(ugly) official Nike colorway and may have possibly had a little bit of decent value. Even at $50 I'd make a very nice profit, got them very cheap. So are certain Jordans often made available as custom design... sort of like IDs?

Yeah I wouldn't think so either. I actually don't care at all for the scheme. I had hoped maybe this was just a wild(ugly) official Nike colorway and may have possibly had a little bit of decent value. Even at $50 I'd make a very nice profit, got them very cheap. So are certain Jordans often made available as custom design... sort of like IDs?
No, in this case someone bought a Pure $ 4 and made these from them. Like a DIY project.

Back
Top Bottom