Ever wanted to date a Muslim or Jewish chick but could not?

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

as many already know alot of first generation asian/middle eastern american parents are real strict on their daughters messing with colored dudes regardless of religion
laugh.gif

Color? My dude said 'color',
smh.gif
Ayo is there a glitch in the matrix, was I just toss aboard a slave ship,
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

My COusin married and hae kids with a Jewish lady from Isreal. One of my moms Brothers or cousin married a JEwish LAdy from Isreal and they had 3 kids and oneof em has a kid with a black dude. My Moms pops was Muslim and had a buncha wives he later converted to Christianity though

my uncle a italian catholic married a jewish girl. my cousin whos a italian catholic went out with a muslim dude....so it happens...i used to work at thisplace with a good grip of FINE afghan girls...but it seemd that getting at one was a no go. but i still tried. fail. lol.

Man I don't know why but I happened to always get into relationships with girls who have a very religious family..Once with a Muslim and another girl whowas Sikh. These type of relationships hardly ever are long term with their parents watching every move they make. If you care about the chick I'm sure youwouldn't want her family to disown her.

i also had a girl tell me i couldn't let her grandparents know i was part black. we were gonna go stay with them for a weekend at their beach house. somehow they find out and tell me i'd have to sleep in the basement. i passed on that trip
smh.gif

mad.gif
type of crap is that? Shoulda hi-fived em in the face....

Indian girls are the worst, always stick to "their kind".

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

as many already know alot of first generation asian/middle eastern american parents are real strict on their daughters messing with colored dudes regardless of religion
laugh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
What you stonefacing me for fam? I can barely even understand that poorly typed sentence..Yes I said COLOR are you offended by this term? Thisincludes browns and blacks. How many oriental/asian (including indian and pakistani)/middle eastern parents in general do you know that were pleased with theirdaughters bringing home Demarco or Abdul not many son, sad to say but these races tend to shun relationships involving people like myself that have a littlemore pigment.

indifferent.gif
yaself, da f outta here with that.

You guys got it all backwards....I'm a Muslim dude, and i have only been with 1 Muslim chick my whole life of dating...which is about 6 years...For somereasons my kind doesn't like me.

my chick is muslim (paki), im black (christian), her parents don't care about race as long as she is happy.

eek.gif

that's the FIRST time i've EVER heard muslim parentsOKaying a girl to be dating a non-muslim black, (don't take that the wrong way - i'm east indian, and i'm not gonna lie, most parents wouldn'tallow that ever)

parents must be modernized to an insane degree

laugh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
What you stonefacing me for fam? I can barely even understand that poorly typed sentence..Yes I said COLOR are you offended by this term? This includes browns and blacks. How many oriental/asian (including indian and pakistani)/middle eastern parents in general do you know that were pleased with their daughters bringing home Demarco or Abdul not many son, sad to say but these races tend to shun relationships involving people like myself that have a little more pigment.

indifferent.gif
yaself, da f outta here with that.

You get a
indifferent.gif
for saying "color" in reference to "black", which in my opinion is derogatory name, almost across the same path as callingus 'ger' term. Whether my sentence was poorly written or not, you knew exactly what I was saying and were I was coming from and youstill have the nerves to mention it again. Don't do it again son. I would be damn to be called 'color' just because you want to include a bunch ofother races in your statement to make a point. Know your role and have common sense to type out the nationalities and do not group people into one by using thereference 'color' again, period.

Whoa whoa whoa there speed racer
laugh.gif
.. I can use whatever term that Iplease as long as it aint against the ROC
wink.gif
. Refrain from coming at melike that son
grin.gif
. I can't believe you are seriously offended by beingcalled colored and you would rather be called black
eyes.gif
? Come on now,please explain I don't seem to understand the logic in that. I wonder how many other brothers out there share your view of being called colored is the sameas the "ger" term
nerd.gif
? If you weren't so sensitive you cansee that you are seriously buggin out calm down with all that tough talk little buddy. You got me misconstrued.
smile.gif

edit - Why you automatically assume im talking about blacks? Y'all aren't the only ones with pigment. Its not unusual for a large number of noncaucasian folks to be labeled colored so just take a deep breath and everything will be alright. Its like some people ain't cut out for life in presentsociety or somethin' dudes be real touchy these days (nh)..

indifferent.gif

Anyways..Avoiding the arguing that is going on, I'd like to add that dating a Muslim chick if not Muslim is extremely hard..I don't mess with any butmy friend likes to because hes Muslim and he has to put up a crazy fight to just get some lovin..Its pretty rough

Back
Top Bottom