Every Air Jordan Release for 2025 (So Far!)

Melo xii :pimp:
1722979870387.png

I just hope everything that gets released is easy to get. I hope the tide is turning on that with undefeated 4s and PS AF1s coming back.

That being said, I'm hoping for more PEs like the home Lakers 7s Kobe had, but ...wishful thinking.

OGs and OG remixes will move as expected, the SB x AJ4s will be a real fight to get...and everyone else will be divided between everything else IMO, I think the Travis hype will die down too IMO.

My only hot take is the "Air Jordan Highs are now lows" collection won't do a thing (personally I wouldn't mind the Obsidian pair) tho if they had done that in like 2018 they'd be gone first day.

That list looks crazy when it's also the anniversary for the Air Max 95 and I'm sure Swoosh will go crazy for that too.

Hard to believe any of the new colorways in that moc collection will move at all. I wonder if the old heads really gonna show up to get AJ9 & 10s or are they outlet bound.

Personally I'm at 14 pairs I want, but I'm probably not getting that many. My problem is I wanna buy every Jordan 3, it's hard to say no to any colorway of em lol

bred 1 85s, wc 4s, sbb 1s, taxi 12s for me. one for each season.

will probs change when there are more dropping lol. i hope they drop the OG black/white/red 9s and Chicago 2 lows, both home and away

shoes are sitting but I'm wondering what will continue to sit. it's impossible for a few reasons to get all of these

Some of those sat and weren't hard to get when they released.

Like the bugs, black cats, steels, aquas....

Probably will be the same, if you put in the effort

Back
Top Bottom