Originally Posted by ericescobar

I already learned this from Chandler and Joey and Ross
Monica: "Wanna massage?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Superman that OHHHH
laugh.gif

I've tried pretty much all of those, and each has its flaw. vid was on point with the trapped arm description, shorty falls asleep in no time while my arm is suffocating.
watch me YUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
laugh.gif

i stay with the 4. i'd have to be missing an arm for spoons, none of those are comfortable for me.
5 is a good solution too though
roll.gif
i didn't see that coming in the video.
lol. 5 is by far the best solution. Except you have to do it in your dorm room or your apartment. So she is the one that gets kicked out & hasto go back to her room or the couch

Spooning is cool, but I never sleep with my girl like that. She knows I have to be on my stomach to go to sleep.

real talk. reverse stargazer for the win. you know like the male laying on the womans chest.
i know some of you may
sick.gif
or
laugh.gif
maybe even
indifferent.gif
BUT dont knock it until you try it.
its particularly comfortable if your girl has a nice rack and its not as emasculating as some of you may think

real talk. reverse stargazer for the win. you know like the male laying on the womans chest.
i know some of you may
sick.gif
or
laugh.gif
maybe even
indifferent.gif
its particularly comfortable if your girl has a nice rack and its not as emasculating as some of you may think

This man speaks the truth!

Originally Posted by derryj3

LOL
Awww makes me miss living with my ex. Spooning FTW....used to do all types of nasty stuff to her when she was sleep! "oops my finger slipped"
I'll do this accidentally if me and my girl sleep naked together, I sleep touch her
roll.gif

One night in the summer we were sleeping together, and she complained she was to hott, and she was already topless and I replied "Take of your shirt"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wsdesigner14

i know some of you may
sick.gif
or
laugh.gif
maybe even
indifferent.gif

co-sign. Also it makes it real easy to initiate sex. just pop a titty in that mouth, roll over on top of her & they go tow ork

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i know some of you may
sick.gif
or
laugh.gif
maybe even
indifferent.gif

co-sign. Also it makes it real easy to initiate sex. just pop a titty in that mouth, roll over on top of her & they go tow ork

Hell yeah
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i know some of you may
sick.gif
or
laugh.gif
maybe even
indifferent.gif

dude said it so casual
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That !$!@ would be hell, and she would get mad at me when I woke up facing the opposite direction
laugh.gif
Real Talk. My girl be gettin heated sometimes with the "why do you turn your back on me when we sleeping". Cuz that %%%* is more comfortable. I cant count how many times I have to tell her to move so I can adjust my arm before it loses all blood flow and has to be cut off.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom