Every Nike sponsored team in the Nation will be wearing System of Dress next year

Now that iam thinkin about it I dont know one S.O.B uni thats heat or looks better then the OG jersey except maybe G'Town's. But Syrcuse are hands downthe worst one's.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

030507h.jpg

evening-dress.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

How do bigger shorts give you an advantage, I want to know.

Seriously. The shorter they are, the better they are for you to perform. I don't mind how basketball shorts are for NBA players, but the SoD shorts areWAY too long.

even a SoD medium is crazy long....i don't like the john stockton length, but SoD is way too much. right at the knees is good imo.

I like baggy shorts - but not long shorts. Maybe it's my age showing but a couple of inches above the knee with plenty of breathing room is all I need.

I bet players will be ordering jerseys a couple of sizes too big too - to make them look more normal.

smh.gif
...them joints are terrible.

we are getting new uni's next year...but i hope this isn't true.

Count me in the minority that actually likes them. As a player I actually like having a tighter jersey, makes it harder for D to grab and hold when you'rerunning off of screens and stuff (similar to why football uniforms have gotten tighter). The only thing i don't like is the length of the shorts...theycould be just a bit shorter, stop at the kneecap or something.

Man those SOD shorts are OD big...I ordered some KAnsas St ones (assuming they are SOD) and I normally get a XXL and I had 2 return them cause they fit like a4xl

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

A very poor derivative of this:

WHAAA? Those are basketball uniforms?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
When they say games are gonna be like a track meet, they usually don't literally mean it...

Not only will St. John's be unwatchable next year because of the pathetic lack of talent
alien.gif
, but now they will be hideous to watch them run up and down the court in sportsbras.
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
It just looks awful when the jersey is skin-tight and the shorts are long and baggy as hell...

The whole look is just crap.

Dear god....

More capri pants.

Unbelievable.

All those now being thankful you aren't a Nike school try to remember the large odds that the other uniform providers follow the Nike route and copy whatthey do.....as we know it's been going on for decades.

Back
Top Bottom