Every Sample Kanye West has used EVER (VID)

Very much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo!!!! This is great OP!!!!

But damn Ye' bit people's hooks and tracks like crazy! Had me thinkin' it was all original music.

He pretty much remade the songs.

How does Yeezy even make money off of his albums? With all the samples and stuff, he definitely has to ask the artists for permission.

dude is simply a genius, i forgot how many amazing songs kanye has, i think i heard 98% of everything on there.

What i always wondered was how do artists listen to everything, I have never heard half of those songs. Does he just spend his time listening to old music looking for samples?

He goes overboard with the sampling imo. Its almost like his albums are basically mixtapes. he has a good eat for music tho.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

But damn Ye' bit people's hooks and tracks like crazy! Had me thinkin' it was all original music.

How does Yeezy even make money off of his albums? With all the samples and stuff, he definitely has to ask the artists for permission.

laugh.gif

excellent observations, ur a bright kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif

excellent observations, ur a bright kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

do any of you guys loose respect for him with all the sampling he does?

i know he samples and he is kanyesus but i didnt realize it was this much

I mean...
Ye is talented no doubt...it takes some kinda skill to flip these old records into a modern sound and then make it a hit.

But with that being said, when u look at it straight up objectively he aint the biggest genius ever as ppl be making it seem.

I think it would be the interesting to look at the songs he created from scratch to see how they stack up to the ones he made from a preexisting record.

T he fact that he turns songs that a large portion of hiphop fans wouldnt recognize and turns them into complete bangers is what amazes me. He clearly has a vision that not many can duplicate. Like what makes you think of flipping a old 60's disco beat then turning it into the hoodest *%# ever lol
even more but what he did to the so appalled sample
smokin.gif

Ace Rawstein wrote:
I think it would be the interesting to look at the songs he created from scratch to see how they stack up to the ones he made from a preexisting record.

agreed

thanks for the vid op

-________-

Back
Top Bottom