Every single movie in rotation is sacrilegious or paranormal... Vol. Network PROGRAMMING

For readers, "didn't read LOL"ers,  intellectuals, and the rest of you idiots alike...

My people.... This +%%$ is starting to scare me...

So yesterday I watched Clash of The Titans... Man dethroning God(s) with the help of the demi-god Perseus... clever. I only watched that because I had seen Percy Jackson and that Run-on Sentence of a Title (horribly long title indeed
frown.gif
). In it, he mentions Perseus (whom he was named after). So Percy (and Perseus) being demi-gods had interested me. The idea that a god and Man could procreate kinda undermines the whole God thing, right?  But anyway,, then there was Book of Eli. In this film, civilization has melted down to a crisp of inhumane people who's names I can't recall. Oh yeah, Creutzfeldt and Jakob.Right. So apparently, these people believe that the war that ended society was started because of the lies in religious texts. Sweet.  So today I was watching Sherlock Holmes. What a mess of symbolic devil worship that is. It doesn't even try. It just throws that +%%$ in your face and dances around with it like, "Look! Demonic symbols! Illuminati rhetoric! VOILA!".   Then there's The Fourth Kind and it's Sumerian supposition that God is one of many aliens; and probably a cruel bastard to boot. I laughed my way through The Invention of Lying to keep from crying on the inside. I rooted for Dr. Parnasus.. but all he won was old age and disappointment. I'm all for  his "story that MUST be told"... I get it. But  I'm also all for open mindedness and logic.

How do you feel about hollywood and God-knows-who-else doing this re-programming so sneakily? Do you even see the strings being pulled? At least the church was upfront about it. They went on Crusades and murdered to spread their gospel, like real men. (sarcasm).

There's a war being fought for control over our  subconsciousness...

Let's chat.

Let's not chat about WHO'S right; atheist or theists. We all have our ammo and shields. No one will win the argument even if someone finally wins the fight. Thoughts and ideas cannot lose or be killed. Only people... So let's not take it there...Come to your own conclusions and beliefs, but do so willingly. Don't be a puppet...

So.... let's chat about WHATS right, guerrilla tactics or frankness. Is it right to use such underhanded methods of changing the consensus on religion and belief in God? Should the battle between theists and atheist be overt?  Allow me to be the first in this thread to call BS against theists for using the child's mind as the first battle field. Teaching children to believe in something more than they believe in themselves at a time when they still believe in monsters under their beds, Santa Claus, and The Golden Rule is unfair. However, it's equally unfair to use Hollywood as a platform to undo that brainwashing to argue the latter.  No metaphor in the 2000 year old bible can rival today's visual effects. The film 2012 %%%% bricks on Revelation. Let's just be honest. God's-Man's-pens could never scare you as much as today's visuals could. But that's the kicker, they show you the "Wrath of God" in the context of "oh it's just a fictional piece of entertainment..."

How do you feel about Man's desensitization to his own imagination?

[h1]
[/h1]

For readers, "didn't read LOL"ers,  intellectuals, and the rest of you idiots alike...

My people.... This +%%$ is starting to scare me...

So yesterday I watched Clash of The Titans... Man dethroning God(s) with the help of the demi-god Perseus... clever. I only watched that because I had seen Percy Jackson and that Run-on Sentence of a Title (horribly long title indeed
frown.gif
). In it, he mentions Perseus (whom he was named after). So Percy (and Perseus) being demi-gods had interested me. The idea that a god and Man could procreate kinda undermines the whole God thing, right?  But anyway,, then there was Book of Eli. In this film, civilization has melted down to a crisp of inhumane people who's names I can't recall. Oh yeah, Creutzfeldt and Jakob.Right. So apparently, these people believe that the war that ended society was started because of the lies in religious texts. Sweet.  So today I was watching Sherlock Holmes. What a mess of symbolic devil worship that is. It doesn't even try. It just throws that +%%$ in your face and dances around with it like, "Look! Demonic symbols! Illuminati rhetoric! VOILA!".   Then there's The Fourth Kind and it's Sumerian supposition that God is one of many aliens; and probably a cruel bastard to boot. I laughed my way through The Invention of Lying to keep from crying on the inside. I rooted for Dr. Parnasus.. but all he won was old age and disappointment. I'm all for  his "story that MUST be told"... I get it. But  I'm also all for open mindedness and logic.

How do you feel about hollywood and God-knows-who-else doing this re-programming so sneakily? Do you even see the strings being pulled? At least the church was upfront about it. They went on Crusades and murdered to spread their gospel, like real men. (sarcasm).

There's a war being fought for control over our  subconsciousness...

Let's chat.

Let's not chat about WHO'S right; atheist or theists. We all have our ammo and shields. No one will win the argument even if someone finally wins the fight. Thoughts and ideas cannot lose or be killed. Only people... So let's not take it there...Come to your own conclusions and beliefs, but do so willingly. Don't be a puppet...

So.... let's chat about WHATS right, guerrilla tactics or frankness. Is it right to use such underhanded methods of changing the consensus on religion and belief in God? Should the battle between theists and atheist be overt?  Allow me to be the first in this thread to call BS against theists for using the child's mind as the first battle field. Teaching children to believe in something more than they believe in themselves at a time when they still believe in monsters under their beds, Santa Claus, and The Golden Rule is unfair. However, it's equally unfair to use Hollywood as a platform to undo that brainwashing to argue the latter.  No metaphor in the 2000 year old bible can rival today's visual effects. The film 2012 %%%% bricks on Revelation. Let's just be honest. God's-Man's-pens could never scare you as much as today's visuals could. But that's the kicker, they show you the "Wrath of God" in the context of "oh it's just a fictional piece of entertainment..."

How do you feel about Man's desensitization to his own imagination?

[h1]
[/h1]

I read this three times and don't understand what you're attempting to get at.

Are you saying movies are mocking religion?

Are they mocking the Illuminati?

Are you saying TV is brainwashing people?

Your points are all over the place to me so I really don't know how to respond
grin.gif

grin.gif

THEY throw it in ours face because THEY must let us know about it...all them signs and !%%! yall people see and you just play it off like "naw im tripping" or "yeah thats what them crazy folks be talking about" is for a reason. All these movies get put out for a reason. 
EDIT-With the times we are in now it's gone be thrown even more in our face.(Birds and fish dying...all that snow yall getting in the states...etc)

Never bench pressed... STRONG minded
Gym mine inside it... don't mind the diamonds..
Here's another jewel-- A fool is more than fine with
Dressing for the weather, The ambitious rather address the climate...

-Young Rilla (Being Me)

Never bench pressed... STRONG minded
Gym mine inside it... don't mind the diamonds..
Here's another jewel-- A fool is more than fine with

-Young Rilla (Being Me)

THEY throw it in ours face because THEY must let us know about it...all them signs and !%%! yall people see and you just play it off like "naw im tripping" or "yeah thats what them crazy folks be talking about" is for a reason. All these movies get put out for a reason. 
EDIT-With the times we are in now it's gone be thrown even more in our face.(Birds and fish dying...all that snow yall getting in the states...etc)

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

grin.gif
Socratic method... I just present observations and ask the questions. If I seem all over the place, it's your own mind flexing for the first time today.

grin.gif
Socratic method... I just present observations and ask the questions. If I seem all over the place, it's your own mind flexing for the first time today.

Originally Posted by AG 47

A fool is more than fine with

pimp.gif

...exhale! You won't understand me..
I am not today,
I'm the past's future, OK it's complicated
...I'd rather be tolerated than nominated...

One of my better songs IMO...

Originally Posted by AG 47

A fool is more than fine with

pimp.gif

...exhale! You won't understand me..
I am not today,
I'm the past's future, OK it's complicated
...I'd rather be tolerated than nominated...

One of my better songs IMO...

Originally Posted by Murda He

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Spoken like a true pseudo-intellectual d-bag.

Hollywood mind-control conspiracies... yawn.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Spoken like a true pseudo-intellectual d-bag.

Hollywood mind-control conspiracies... yawn.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

I've been coding and in and out of meetings since 5:30 this morning so I think if anything my mind is pretty damned primed.

Is it right to use such underhanded methods of changing the consensus on religion and belief in God?

As for your observations as an atheist all I can say is that it seems you're viewing  mass media as works of fiction that are intentionally making a mockery of your belief system. However, from my point of view your belief system is pure fiction so rather than a mockery I would call it parody.

Please. The only thing pseudo about me is my nym... even and still, I'm the Rillest #$**% on NT. LARRY THAT.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

I've been coding and in and out of meetings since 5:30 this morning so I think if anything my mind is pretty damned primed.

Is it right to use such underhanded methods of changing the consensus on religion and belief in God?

As for your observations as an atheist all I can say is that it seems you're viewing  mass media as works of fiction that are intentionally making a mockery of your belief system. However, from my point of view your belief system is pure fiction so rather than a mockery I would call it parody.

Back
Top Bottom