EVERYBODY GET UP

50 pairs for first come first serve = holy of hollies or for those deeper pockets
50 pairs for raffle = luckiest guys for around 500 heads of more trooping up to join the raffle, this will be needle in the haystack if resellers will bringtheir army of kabarangay...

@cris

Toss coin kaya? or better yet arm wrestling? hehehe...

goodluck guys...i think i just saved 8k for X'mas...bye to SJ dreams..

I think it would be wise if Nike raffles them off instead. Which means no long lines or campouts. Luckiest guys get the chance to purchase.... goodbye toresellers camping out.

Well that just my thoughts though.

Chaos
eek.gif

doing a raffle is just too much hassle on Nike's part. they(Nike PI) already did a great job and that is to bring those Sj's here and sell it.
now it's up to the crowd here on how much will they have in order to obtain these... and c'mon Sj's is not that serious and to put it in raffle?you can save all the trouble and just get it on-line plain and simple.

everybody get up - linya eto sa sound track ng space jam tama ba Sir KC?

Everybody get up it's time to slam now
We got a real jam goin' down
Welcome to the Space Jam
Here's your chance, do your dance at the Space Jam
Alright....

Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam
Come on and slam, if you wanna jam..............

Originally Posted by kykoman

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright....

do you really need to post that eh??
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kykoman

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright....

do you really need to post that eh??
grin.gif

eto sayo... 4 3 2! gets mo?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Hook us up bro!
laugh.gif

i def could and i got some queries already but you are looking at 11.2k shipped for these.NY taxes are rough mayn.it'd be too sweet of a deal too pass upif y'all can get it at 8k.give it a shot,you never know with these things

^ ei fellas,be cool and quit it with the nonsense.no need for that back and forth.

peace tayo lahat,magpapasko na

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^Hook us up bro!
laugh.gif

i def could and i got some queries already but you are looking at 11.2k shipped for these.NY taxes are rough mayn.it'd be too sweet of a deal too pass up if y'all can get it at 8k.give it a shot,you never know with these things

Thanks man. Will definitely try our luck on retail first.
smile.gif

11k plus is reasonable deal. if i see the whole kitchen set in a few days from now.. I'll hit you up

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^Hook us up bro!
laugh.gif

i def could and i got some queries already but you are looking at 11.2k shipped for these.NY taxes are rough mayn.it'd be too sweet of a deal too pass up if y'all can get it at 8k.give it a shot,you never know with these things
not bad. 3k extra without the hassle of camping out. will hit you up if i dont get my pair here.

I tell you it could be 150 pairs just like the Kobe Finals.
happy.gif
It's Christmas time. Time for surprises.
happy.gif

hay....hindi na nga ako nakakuha ng cherry red's, pati ba naman sa sj's wala pa rin
frown.gif
.at least i still have my 2001 retros.okay na sa akin yun. anyways good luck tothose people who will be lining up for the sj's. i salute you all for your passion and dedication!!!!! sana sa inyo mapunta ang sj's at hindi sa mgaresellers na after an hour eh nakapost na sa ebay.ph!!!! tapos times 2 na ang price.
tired.gif
nter's merry christmas!!!!
smile.gif

p.s. dont forget to post pics of the shoes and the happenings sa event.hihi.

THANKS RED

hope so too dude... bka puro maids, drivers, guards, boy, yaya, etc lng ang nakapila 2 days before release...

Back
Top Bottom