Everybody Hates Chris Appreciation Thread

Ha! You think you can't win in life, then you see Chris...def appreciated show is funny

Julius:"Boy you betta turn off that radio when you sleeping that's 7 cents an hour, who do you think is paying for that?

I don't think I have ever watched an episode that I did not enjoy
pimp.gif

after watching for a while on Nick at Nite i had to get seasons 1-4 and i still watch it frequently

I never watched it when it originally aired but now I can't stop watching the reruns

"Get out the street fool!"

I love this show. Wish I caught it when it was originally on the air.

Only caught a few episodes when it originally aired..thank God for Nick@Nite..

Slept on this show till about last week, comes on right when i get home from my summer class.
Followed by another show I've slept on, my wife and kids
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

someone please post the gif of them laughing in the catching at chris because he has a date with a 'normal' girl

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Terry Crews' cheapness makes the show.
roll.gif
yep. He's my favorite character. "That's 10 dollars worth of perm" I love this show. I watch it everyday on bet. definately appreciated
pimp.gif

Actually, Terry Crews from Everybody Hates Chris has a new show on TBS based off of the movie Are We There Yet.  The marketing company I work for recently started a campaign with TBS, for the show.

The show's main site being here:
Are We There Yet

After months of watching the reruns, I think this may be one of my five favorite sitcoms of all-time.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

After months of watching the reruns, I think this may be one of my five favorite sitcoms of all-time.
i feel the same way.. actually, other than Fresh Prince i'm having trouble thinking of a better sitcom.

i dont know why this show didnt get more love when it aired.. its written by Chris Rock, obviously its gonna be frickin hilarious
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom