Everybody Hates Chris APPRECIATION

This show is so slept on!!!! It's sad how funny this show is from he script to the non verbal cues... By fav episode is the gold chain episode

i loved this show. so many awkward troll moments loll.

on a side note...i think tez, lil wayne manager is bangin out shorty from this show. the one chris had a lil crush on. lightskin

Started watching after it was canceled
tired.gif

watched it in syndication, loved the show. i think 4 years was good enough, since chris was done with hs

im watchin it on bet now
laugh.gif
i didnt like it as much when it was on upn, but now its one of my favorite shows comedy wise, seen every episode. tasha was
pimp.gif

been dying to get into this show...but need to start from the beginning is it on netflix or worth copping Dvds from amazon?

show is definately appreciated. I started watching once it was canceled. The narration from chris rock and the quick scenes to illustrate his crazy ideas were perfect.

Julius be havin' me weak as %!## with his calculations about how much someone is wasting sumthin...
laugh.gif

Drew was that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those over exxagerations! Malvo! Julius calculations! Chris racist teacher! so many great characters!

Originally Posted by eight2one

those over exxagerations! Malvo! Julius calculations! Chris racist teacher! so many great characters!

Malvo has had me cracking up so many times.

"I got a question for you boy! What is today?!" - "Uh. Wednesday?"

"Naahh! Today is, two days AFTER the day before yesterday!"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

And when he's responding to Chris not knowing where to get a chain. "They generally found around necks."
roll.gif

This was a really good show. Wasn't much into the 1st season, but it picked up a lot afterwards. That naively racist teacher
had me in tears every episode
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom