everybody wanna be a body builder...but no body wanna lift this HEAVY %+% WEIGHT.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by syxth element

Ronnie is a G. 
pimp.gif
 nh
index.php

First thing I thought of...
7.jpg

ahahh spot on.
 one of my friends idolized this guy, and tried his best to become a bodybuilder, but this is obviously unachievable without steroids, and this fool could never hold a job long enough to cycle. 

whenever i need help with dedication in any facet of my life i just look up ronnie vids and arnold quotes...they apply to everything...LIGHTWEIGHT BABBBBBBBY

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This !++% looks so stupid, I rather be fat, less effort to look just as dumb.
Quit trying to downplay his success.
Let that boy lift.

Nah ^^^bro, props to those dudes, they went above and beyond...but lettuce be cereal, stupid they look.

I remember watching a video of him and his wife, she was pretty....as stupid as some may say he looks, he's smashing on the regular and is getting paid

Dude's a tank and he's strong as hell, but I'd take Kobe's body size and athleticism over this... I can't even imagine waking up and getting out of bed if I was that jacked

Originally Posted by scshift

Dude's a tank and he's strong as hell, but I'd take Kobe's body size and athleticism over this... I can't even imagine waking up and getting out of bed if I was that jacked

Naw, i don't know about anyone else, but the stronger i get with my lifts, the better i feel.  I feel invincible and diddy bop  to the point i'm basically floating, like i could take anyone on even though i'd prolly get mollywhopped.  Imagine this dudes mindset.

srs question why don't they actually show him lifting? i mean i believe he did it (no eli), just seems odd to only show him once hes done

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

srs question why don't they actually show him lifting? i mean i believe he did it (no eli), just seems odd to only show him once hes done

the video is about the funny !%%# he says.

I respect the hard work and dedication that it takes for this guy to get so brolic, but to the dudes that wish they were that big so they could fight anyone, just stop it
indifferent.gif
If one of your priorities in life is being strong enough to beat anyone up, you're working out for the wrong reasons

Originally Posted by 1and12

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Dude HAS to be packing...[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]an 8 pack.[/color]
YEEEEEAAAHHHHHH BUDDDDDDYYYY
laugh.gif

I dunno man..... I mean if he did have a truncheon, coupled with the force he is able to exert surely he'd have killed a few $+%$$%% by now??
laugh.gif

if dude called me on the phone I would chump his +$* off, and probably wanna throw hands based on his voice, boy would I be wrong
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Classic video.

Yall fail to realize that dude makes some serious cash. Maybe the money/competition motivates him, and he really doesn't want to be that big.

On a tangent, Ronnie seems dumb as hell. He has a degree in accounting but I just don't see that dude passing Intermediate Accounting 2.

He was (maybe still is) a cop, imagine him chasing after you
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Big+Ronnie+Coleman+-+02+-+www.Musclebase.Blogspot.com.JPG

Him at 21

Big+Ronnie+Coleman+-+013+-+www.Musclebase.Blogspot.com.JPG
laugh.gif
his diesel #!* ain't catching anyone....

+ignorant quotes to follow+

"Everybody in the gym now tryin to lift weights/only thing im pickin up is a Chrome .38"

"you can do all them push ups to pump up your chest
I got a 12 gauge mossberg to pump up your chest"

"But I'm suppose to be scared, cause you got a big chest
My four-fifth'll lift you and your muthaF!!!n bench press"

Back
Top Bottom