Everyday Pple - LAUCNH PARTY VIDEO pg4

Yeah I seem to have missed a real good event. Next time. Lavan from the pictures your tees seem to be great quality. If they are going to buy it,they will, if not than they are just faking. Most of NT buy so much stuff online without seeing the actual product. They are either going to support or not.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Quote:
BUT DAMN....THATS A LOW BLOW...

No it's not, he's merely giving an example of "support" that in the end means nothing (i.e. cheerleading on a website), Kev actually spending $$$ on his shirts is what matters.

Quote:
And have you seen my name or face on anything....?
:lol:
laugh.gif
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

It's not a low blow...

It's not talking "slick" as I've been told.

Check the sig.

If bammas learned to LISTEN more instead of immediately taking offense and responding, dudes WILL be where they wanna be.

I'm living proof. Reason I go so hard. I'm just passing the torch.

People listening for a reason...............................

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

I agree with all that has been said about the "support factor"...

The bandwagon thing can go both ways.

And Kev...of course I'm in it for the long haul.

What many of you DONT know about me is that this is my second venture into apparel. The first had to be put on pause due to school becoming hectic with so many animation projects.

I went several years without a job and earned dough from paintin' shirts. I have people asking me all the time to come out of retirement. I have probably hand-painted close to 500 shirts...by myself...in the course of about 3-4 years. My support system is massive due to that. I was one of those dudes that would pop trunk in an instant to sell some shirts.

Today, I chose to approach it a little differently.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

^
And that's why, whatever I can do for the brand, it's done...

I just got a passion for people WITH a story...

A REAL story...

Cause I can relate...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

I actually agree with both parties perspectives, overall you want your product and business to be in it for the long haul and sustain longevity, and stay true to its consumer and market.

Having a bunch of bandwagon dudes jump on the ship could cause great harm to what Lavan is trying to achieve if he's trying to be in the game for some years. Overall, I can say that I'm pleased with the product and service that I got from him, cool guy, best wishes to you in regards to your business venture and your job. I had a few folks asking me about the shirt down in NC this weekend.

Team
DC/MD/VA​

Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

Lavan, that story had me reliving the past. I am also working on my second apparel line and did not have a corporate job for two years and all I did was painted tees and special projects for stores. Small world and Niketalk keeps us all connected. So long there is passion and determination any and everything is possible. I guess thats what makes us all humans, having dreams and overcoming obstacles. Lavan much respect.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

You guys are like one big Oprah episode wrapped up into a message board...lol...but thnaks for all the support!
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Dr. Phil gets laid by all the women that complain about their sorry husbands...and his Wife videos it. Heck, I'll be him for a day.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

The Aftermath...

Richmond 11/2/07...

Everyday Pple @ Ftwrk...
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

Quote:
Since the pic has been posted, that was the crowd? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Lavan, be very afraid on Friday jo.

It's gonna be a family reunion......

Confirmed.

i tried to make it out...but i got tied up w/ work.

$$$ - ALWAYS priority.

lol.

'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

^
You know I'm Dame Dash. I gotta talk my @#%$. :lol:
laugh.gif
ownYou heard it here first. So bandwagon jumpers, put on your overalls and enjoy the ride! :lol:
laugh.gif
noneexpected** And big ups to Ftwrk, Inc. Not to get into details publicly, but from a business aspect, Lavan knows where "home" is in Richmond. And Ftwrk. knows that they are officially 'Everyday Pple' "G4 classified" (c) RUSH HOUR.Best to you on the line.

Lavan congrats,the turnout looked great and the display is nice. It is good to see a local store support their own. Lavan I spot a polo. I need one of them, no samples in a big size?
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Special thanks to Kev for hookin' this up. Extra thanks to the FTWRKS family for the warm and easy welcome.

I agree, the results were great considernig the fact that it only lasted from 7-10. It was cold as heck outside, which probably kept some folks home. Moreover, the fact that I was an unknown face.

I was only 3 away from the goal that I set for myself, but the trip was well worth it. My girlfriend and I found a new getaway weekend spot, with Broad Street having every store you need.

I'm really satisfied with my level of success thus far. People are showing major support. There's a guarantee that the product will grow near supremacy, and with me being such a tough critic of my own work...it's sure to happen.

iCan, I got you message last night...but Brandi and I had already hit the road...one of my phones was roaming and not getting the calls...I gotta give you the Everyday Pple mobile office number.

More pics to come.

Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Damn man, wish I could have made it.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Lavan... congrats on the next Pple Event... good to see things are moving forward and Eyes.. with a Brand Nubian is able to do his thing with you and get you some additional exposure.

But I have a question....

I'm not usually into gear with "alot of movement" but this jacket caught my eye...and to get my point across..

I thought it was Riggety Raw Bumpin Fresk!
Quote:
i8.photobucket.com/albums...0_1973.jpg
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

^
Just call ftwrk for an XXL....

Good to know.. How much them joints run bruh? I dont want to embarras them or MYSELF..and my man Quotes something WAY out of my price range like $40 bucks or something!! lol

Then they may have a triple digit price and make me just cough and sound like my phone cut out!!!

I like those Shoe City KOMANI prices..lol

Fits a brotha's budget well!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Back
Top Bottom