Everyone who doesn't like the gas prices enter here!!!

Do you really think you can brainwash at least 10 people into not getting gas for a good 3 weeks? I have to get gas at least every 3-5 days.

Do you really think you can brainwash at least 10 people into not getting gas for a good 3 weeks? I have to get gas at least every 3-5 days.

I hate stupid stuff like this...this is up with the "pass this on to 10 other people" stupidity.

Originally Posted by HoneyBBQ Wings 33

You really thought this through didn't you?
You know he did
laugh.gif

Listen none of these ideas are going to work and people need to realize this. Gas price aren't going to go down. People need to start driving smaller carsand not driving when you don't have to. Then just maybe then when gas companies start to see how their not selling as much gas they will lower theprices. Or hopefully a cheaper alternative for gas will come out or they can make the smallest types of engines to preform like a V8.

Check snopes.com

they said it wouldn't work

there were all types of facebook groups saying to do this last year

Galana Dodge is selling gas here in my city tomorrow for $2.99 from 10a-2p at their dealership!

No matter what kind of car you drive, whether you got it from them or not!

nope, not gonna work.

btw, I finally saw prices reach $4 here. It was $4.04 at a Shell gas station on my way to school.
smh.gif

4 bucks everywhere hasn't reached everyone yet? Anyways I was watchin Today Show this mornin....Gas is gonna be 5 dollars reg. I don't mean a year fromnow either I'm talkin about this year in 2008.

n30112945_33393543_9962.jpg

I was in like awe. I knew it was going to happen. I thought it was cute how they left it a penny off.

But, that plan is not going to work...people will buy gas at 7/gal if they have to. People have to get to work, no one has time for riding bikes.

Back
Top Bottom