EVIL vol. My Drawing

4597073540_7da311ba9f_o.jpg

If only we had an art forum..
grin.gif

Haha j/p OP, looks really dope
pimp.gif
. I hope you were aiming for that 'abstract' theme, because many of their facial features seem distorted.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

that's really good...do you have anymore drawings?
None that I really care to share right now. I haven't photographed enough of my stuff
laugh.gif

Here's a painting I did a few years back though
smh.gif
I need to get back to paints. My pops, an artist himself, did the volcano in the back.

n860730146_460318_153.jpg

Originally Posted by bangtcg

your dad is a better artist
grin.gif

But yeah, definitely. He's actually a professional and made a living selling his paintings for over twenty years so damn right he's better.
Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif
@ plankton being on there.

dope drawing
pimp.gif

Yeah, it's real nice. What's next to Osama?
The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters
laugh.gif

btw, thanks everyone for the comments

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

None that I really care to share right now. I haven't photographed enough of my stuff
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I need to get back to paints. My pops, an artist himself, did the volcano in the back.

that looks like misa campo
eek.gif
(with short hair)

Originally Posted by lol

laugh.gif

smh.gif

that looks like misa campo
eek.gif
(with short hair)
It is
wink.gif

That looks mad dope. I hope in the near future I can also engage in painting and drawing abstract art. How does it feel to have an artist as a dad?

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

That looks mad dope. I hope in the near future I can also engage in painting and drawing abstract art. How does it feel to have an artist as a dad?
He's stopped painting for a few years now to focus on other endeavors but when he was painting it was a pretty interesting time. When I was a kid, we use to fly out to Hawaii all the time to check out my dad's shows at galleries. He use to have a huge studio/warehouse in Oakland that I would play in when I was a kid
laugh.gif
. Paintings everywhere around the house, shows all over the place, a ton of traveling... Other than that, not much else different from any other kid I guess. My dad never encouraged me to do art. He actually discouraged it because it was such a difficult path for him at the beginning and he didn't think it a wise choice for his kids. The extent of his influence on me is how to mix oil colors properly, other than that he has had zero impact on me.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

This is so 
pimp.gif
Great work. 

Kinda all over the place, but props in being able to draw 20x better than me and most people. So who the hell I'm I to criticize?

Yeah, it's real nice. What's next to Osama?
The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters
laugh.gif

btw, thanks everyone for the comments

laugh.gif
Dope. I thought it was a lion and the mouth was the lion's nose.

Nice drawing, but I take it subtlety isn't your forte.....those are all very evil things.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

THIS is
pimp.gif

and
laugh.gif
at plankton being there... real dope. keep doing ya thing

There's a whole lotta anti-semitism in that drawing. Add a reference to the Zionist movement and I think your work will be complete....or maybe you already have one
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

you forgot to add "brain" from pinky and the brain
laugh.gif
definitely was considered but I was working with a limited space and had to be a bit more selective with who I used. I figured since I already had Mickey and Plankton that adding another animated character would be overboard.

Others considered included:

Megatron
Pol Pot
George Bush
Kim Jong-Il
OJ's White Bronco
Colonel Sanders
John Wilkes Booth
etc.
There's a whole lotta anti-semitism in that drawing. Add a reference to the Zionist movement and I think your work will be complete....or maybe you already have one
nerd.gif
Yeah, definitely considered this but I don't really know any notable Zionists and I was trying to keep the figures recognizable. If there's a part two I would definitely throw one of those guys in

Back
Top Bottom