Evisu Genes?

Whats up NT,
I already did a search and found nothing. But i was wondering where in MD can you buy Evisu Genes. I have a pair the evisu puma callab but i bought themthrough a friend in philly where i go to school. I heard you can get them at Up Against The Wall in PG Plaza but is there anywhere else.

Serious answers appreciated......and yes I know there is always the internet but I like to try things on before i spend 400 bucks on them thanks if you knowany legit websites other then evisu.com feel free to post. But was more looking for any stores i can walk into and buy them.

Thanks in advance

Am I missing something or are you trying to purchase a product to genetically alter you current chemical make up?

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Am I missing something or are you trying to purchase a product to genetically alter you current chemical make up?

Blame it on Evisu, that's how they spell it.

Try UATW up Iverson. They are having a 30%-50% off sale on all their jeans. Seven, Ed Hardy, Prada, Evisu, etc.......

www.limitededitioninc.com is having a sale. Evisu's that were 250 are now 175. We have 9 different types, one of which is not online(its a hand made pairwith tons of detail, i got a pair and they r one of my favorite pairs, but that pair is 525 with sale 375 and we only have a few sizes left in that style).

Not sure where else you can get Evisus, but if you just want quality Japanese selvage jeans, you can find Sugar Cane, Kicking Mule Workshop, Nudie, andImperial jeans at Denim Bar.
Edit: << Monumental first post

Originally Posted by Pitf

Not sure where else you can get Evisus, but if you just want quality Japanese selvage jeans, you can find Sugar Cane, Kicking Mule Workshop, Nudie, and Imperial jeans at Denim Bar.

so many things wrong with this post...

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Originally Posted by Pitf

Not sure where else you can get Evisus, but if you just want quality Japanese selvage jeans, you can find Sugar Cane, Kicking Mule Workshop, Nudie, and Imperial jeans at Denim Bar.

so many things wrong with this post...

Such as?
Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom