EVO 2015 - July 17-19th

Bonchan got clapped by Valle, goodness :lol:

Smug got no options from Infiltration, just on another level.

Dieminion put a clinic on Louffy.

Even Yipes was in awe
CKKU0XBUkAA3_uT.jpg

Mago, Bonchan, Daigo and Kazunoko all gone before top 8 :wow:

Xian :smh: :smh: :smh:
He had that match against Momochi

Ultra Street Fighter 4 — Top 8

Winners bracket
EG|Momochi (Ken) vs. MCZ|Tokido (Akuma)
AiAi (Juri) vs. Infiltration (Evil Ryu, Elena, Chun-Li)

Losers bracket
EG|PR Balrog (Balrog) vs. BE|Nemo (Rolento)
AvM|GamerBee (Elena) vs. Liquid|NuckleDu (Decapre, Guile)

Haven't seen Gamerbee at all during the tournament. Doesn't even have Adon next to his name :smh:
Saw AiAi in one of the first pools yesterday but didn't think he'll make it so far.

Only guy left for me is Nemo . Got that runback against Chris T and made it silently into Top 8.
Seeing some the other matches I won't mind Ai Ai take it too, his Juri is beasting.

I think It's Tokido's or Momochi's time this year though. They both deserve it.

Last edited:
Too many killers in the brackets killing each other lol. Also the best of three games makes it go quicker.

Happy to see NuckleDu. Ill go the safe bet and have Momochi win this as well

Too many killers in the brackets killing each other lol. Also the best of three games makes it go quicker.

Happy to see NuckleDu. Ill go the safe bet and have Momochi win this as well
I'm gonna take Tokido, just because. Poor Xian, just can't beat Snake Eyez. It's his demon.

MKX eh. SonicFox hasn't won it all yet?

Clackwerk looking like Lex Luthor now :frown:

Markman on commentary duties for Tekken 7. Doing a great job too.

I went to EVO yesterday, got to play a few dif fighting games at the MadCatz booth. Won a splatoon hat for beating the other team. Didnt wanna wait to play SFV though, but im definitely getting a MadCatz TE2 stick this weekend.

SONICFOX 5000 vs MUSTARD LIVE
nthat.gif
ALSO ULTRADAVID AND TOM BRADY'S COMMENTARY IS A1
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Bonchan got clapped by Valle, goodness :lol:

Smug got no options from Infiltration, just on another level.

Dieminion put a clinic on Louffy.

Even Yipes was in awe
CKKU0XBUkAA3_uT.jpg

Mago, Bonchan, Daigo and Kazunoko all gone before top 8 :wow:

Xian :smh: :smh: :smh:
He had that match against Momochi
Haven't seen Gamerbee at all during the tournament. Doesn't even have Adon next to his name :smh:
Saw AiAi in one of the first pools yesterday but didn't think he'll make it so far.

Only guy left for me is Nemo . Got that runback against Chris T and made it silently into Top 8.
Seeing some the other matches I won't mind Ai Ai take it too, his Juri is beasting.

I think It's Tokido's or Momochi's time this year though. They both deserve it.

I want Tokido to win in all, he definitely "deserves" it.

Kazunoko my favourite is gone.

Watching some games so far and Eleana is so cheap.

That healing is like the Phoenix cheese in Marvel :smh:

What do you guys think of Ai Ai's Juri?

From the match that I saw against Du, he's solid. He knows how to set the pace and has really good concept of how to zone out with her. He can GO IN as well though. When he Ultra'd and gave Du that work in the corner, I was like whoa. His fireball placement is solid as well. His wake ups are sort of predictable though. Du was getting rocked by his EX pinwheel time after time. Maybe it's just me, but I felt like Du should've been able to pick up on that and punish him for it but he just kept thinking that Sonic Hurricane would get the job done. I want to see more of Ai, dude looks like he could be a threat from here on out. I'm pissed as hell that I'm missing EVO streams. Stuck at work. I'm literally surviving off of whatever people put up on YouTube right now, SMH.

Last edited:
Yea a lot of Juri players love the pinwheel kick as a get off me tool but the pro players should try and bait it out. I don't think it's safe if it's whiffed.

I think he just might surprise people. It's scary how some of these unknown Japanese players do so well.

As for the streams, good thing Grand Finals is not on the Capcom Fighters stream so even if you can't watch it live, you can still watch the archive.

Yea a lot of Juri players love the pinwheel kick as a get off me tool but the pro players should try and bait it out. I don't think it's safe if it's whiffed.

I think he just might surprise people. It's scary how some of these unknown Japanese players do so well.

As for the streams, good thing Grand Finals is not on the Capcom Fighters stream so even if you can't watch it live, you can still watch the archive.

It's not safe at all if its whiffed. But I can't knock Ai, he just beat Du fair and square.

Man, it's crazy. Some of these Japanese player just pop up and body folks, lol. You can't sleep on anybody. Sako was handing folks that work left and right. His Elena was really good.

Did you see Jace The Ace vs Chris G? What do you think about Jace's Decapre?

Yeah man, I can wait until someone uploads the entire thing onto YouTube. I'm going to watch SF from beginning to end.

Jayce has one of the best if not the best Decapre's I've seen. Unlike some Decapre's who scramble all day and hit her bnb when they get a chance, he knows all her tools and every single button. Add good movement to the mix and he makes her so tricky to deal with. There wasn't much Chris could do.

He actually makes her watchable compared to some others out there

Marvel on www.twitch.tv/srkevo2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom