EWD HAS BASKETBALL HANDLES. UPDATE!!! VID OF ME FIGHTING AN NT'er ON COURT

take this rep  @Rusty Shackelford   
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]I see you hating moderator. Whatever your name is. Never heard of you before this thread actually.[/COLOR]

I see you hating moderator. Whatever your name is. Never heard of you before this thread actually.
Well, clearly you can't see. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I have not deleted (or reported) a SINGLE post that you've made in this thread. 
smokin.gif

cobra-commander.jpg

Take it up with him. I'm sure you've heard of him.

Last edited:
I last visited this thread and it was on Page 12 and still about EWD and I come back to see this :wow: :wow: . It feels as if there were two amazing threads in one.

I think EWD might be a chill brotha in person. I think things just took a turn for the worst on here for him one day and it snowballed. EWD if you're ever in the Hollywood area I got u on a beer bruh [emoji]127867[/emoji]

This thread wemt from people clowning ewd to people clowning whatcanisay in a matter of a few posts.

That was a quick ***, turn.

I think EWD might be a chill brotha in person. I think things just took a turn for the worst on here for him one day and it snowballed. EWD if you're ever in the Hollywood area I got u on a beer bruh [emoji]127867[/emoji]

Ima have to disagree. Aint nothing cool bout one of your boys not just takin the L and laughin it off. Dude is delusional for real.

The folks that try to one up you in everything is lame. no kind of humility at all.

just my thoughts.

from these responses its evident you cats have no squabbles and relate fighting to rpg's. you throw a punch, then i throw a punch, then you throw a punch then I....

check out worldstar b. theres no rules to this ****. My only fear growing up with fighting was that I'd kill the guy and go to jail. real rap. I used to be so afraid of that. what it would do to my mom and my life. gifted hands b. was reclining ****** with all knuckles.

from these responses its evident you cats have no squabbles and relate fighting to rpg's. you throw a punch, then i throw a punch, then you throw a punch then I....
nah b, its not that simple. before the fight we gotta calculate the attack speed of our weapon, only then can we attack eachother in exact intervals 

have you even been in a real street fight before?

[COLOR=#red]I got dudes creating whole psychological profiles, behavioral assessments, and character judgements all from a red font :lol: :rofl:

I'm sittin back like that's some interesting stuff. :smokin[/COLOR]

nah b, its not that simple. before the fight we gotta calculate the attack speed of our weapon, only then can we attack eachother in exact intervals 

not my definition of a real street fight where anything goes. it was just hand to hand combat. and yea there were unwritten rules. cant pull a ***** with a fro hair, thats for the girls. cant bite. cant kick.

a real street fight in my opinion is to the death. and anything is a go. trash can lids. barbwire lol...bricks...pushpins...yes I relate street fights to Hardcore matches with Mankind.

I always thought the red font was because dude is a Nupe.

Im shocked more of yall dont do that...

cheater fight starts at 2:30 you saw how he kicked him in the head man that aint fair, that's basically a body slam dude
Hold up. So ain't nobody going to point how dude caught 2 at the end and jumped in his car and drove off?
roll.gif

cheater fight starts at 2:30 you saw how he kicked him in the head man that aint fair, that's basically a body slam dude

Hold up. So ain't nobody going to point how dude caught 2 at the end and jumped in his car and drove off? :rofl:
nah man, because if i can kick and body slame i dont got hands, I got it how it is b. im an ole jui jitsu foo man choo spinkick nail scratchin hair pullin dude.

Last edited:
nah man, because if i can kick and body slame i dont got hands, I got it how it is b. im an ole jui jitsu foo man choo spinkick nail scratchin hair pullin boy.
What if when he got in the car, he drove forward and then backed him over?

Get it how you live
grin.gif

not srs
laugh.gif

Last edited:
EWD=SUPERB

it all maxes sense

That's an insult to EWD.
Word. EWD has never been that lame.

not my definition of a real street fight where anything goes. it was just hand to hand combat. and yea there were unwritten rules. cant pull a ***** with a fro hair, thats for the girls. cant bite. cant kick.

a real street fight in my opinion is to the death. and anything is a go. trash can lids. barbwire lol...bricks...pushpins...yes I relate street fights to Hardcore matches with Mankind.
At first you was taking him serious but yall two one upping each other with the extreme ends with all that sarcasm :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom