EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

my appendix just burst and my tear ducts dried up watching that oral history video.

that's not just the funniest thing I've seen on NT. that's the funniest thing I've seen in life. it'll claim more lives than Isis.

Still wiping tears :rofl: Post of the decade. Can't even rep the MFer right now cause I been out

Last edited:
Not trying to take anything away from another man, but I been telling yall og was the truth when yall was trying to give away his crown.

when trying to stunt goes wrong
laugh.gif

Cot dammit man....the drone playing bball, the Hitler vid, Warren Buffett, the Durango & action figure, this is just incredible :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

It's going from poking fun to low-key hating. I didn't go to a&m and even i know that they have a strong alumni connection.

I despise A&M but they take care of their own. Its actually kinda weird to me. Aggie owned and operated means a lot to people.

My brother graduated from SMU, it might be because he's black but they show no love.

You googling..

We live here...

dope response. you get a rep my good man.

^^^^ Your quarter life crisis has turned you salty brah

Outside of Austin, none of Texas is worth living in so I'm glad I don't live there.  And the "googling" is just facts that A

:stoneface:

Outside of Austin, none of Texas is worth living in so I'm glad I don't live there.  And the "googling" is just facts that A&M is not a school where you can confidently say you can raise funding just based off saying "I'm an Aggie"

View media item 1671124

And all these. Millenial is the male KellyRep

Oh man i don't know the backstory on EWD but those last 2 vids are comedy, especially the oral history

Back
Top Bottom