EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

tb5dhPI.gif

View media item 1584880
LAWDDDD!!!! OG going back in :rofl: :rofl:

This thread makes me wonder who some of the NTers REALLY are...

OGBJ and Lobotomybeats jokes be a little TOO on point...

:nerd:

I think this works best when the creators come up with the scenes to use and all of that. Let them be the creative ones so it stays organically funny instead of ___s making requests.

Y'all are far too quick to argue with a grown *** lame :lol:

Last edited:
man I just want to know what EWD wants to use it for in agriculture :\

I been posted about it. You tie up a garden hose up on one of those legs and you have a more economical way of watering you're crops. You don't have to worry about loosing water somewhere else cause now with a drone you can control what gets watered while watching your plants grow in real time.

Think about how much money you could save and the thousands of gallons of water saved. You don't have to worry about plumping or how many thousands feet of pipes you'd need to for a conventional sprinkler system. There's no more maintenance if one of those lines break.

Last edited:

I know there is stuff like this. Also drones that scan fields for nutrient deficiencies, water stress, and pests. But if he has other ideas I'm interested.

I guess I should just give up on the answer.

[COLOR=#red]Hey my dudes... the table is for a reason lol. It's literally a portable landing pad. The rotors kick up a lot of dust and even small pebbles which can foul up the inner workings of the UAV. SO it's best practice to have a flat elevated platform in which to take-off and land. Maybe I'll get some graphics with my logo painted on it.[/COLOR]

Wouldn't a tarp make more sense than a table. With a table you always have to lug it around. With a tarp you can fold it up. If you're afraid of it flying away you could just use some bowling balls or rocks to hold the ends down.

I know there is stuff like this. Also drones that scan fields for nutrient deficiencies, water stress, and pests. But if he has other ideas I'm interested.

I guess I should just give up on the answer.

[COLOR=#red]If the majority of NT were more like you I'd divulge more information. But it's that .5 % of NT that prevents me from going into detail. I figured my original post was in-depth enough.[/COLOR]

Hey my dudes... the table is for a reason lol. It's literally a portable landing pad. The rotors kick up a lot of dust and even small pebbles which can foul up the inner workings of the UAV. SO it's best practice to have a flat elevated platform in which to take-off and land. Maybe I'll get some graphics with my logo painted on it.
Whats your logo, EWD? A backwards manji would look cool.

Back
Top Bottom