Ex-Girlfriend Trashes Ex-Boyfriend's House Then Post Photos Of It.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

grin.gif
I was expecting photos...

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Pics? Link?

And this is off topic...but I'm really pissed at how many statuses I see on FB where these young chicks are talkin bout smashin window out of their dudes' cars. I blame that stupid @%+ song
smh.gif
. It's horrible...I wish a chick WOULD bust my windows. If there's a way to prove she did it, she ain't gotta worry about me puttin my hands on her. I'm gettin 5-0 on her @%+.
laugh.gif

/vent

Jazmine is gonna get a lot of young females !@@%%% up.

People stay implicating themselves on myspace, facebook etc. I was looking forward to the photos though.

She's gonna be paying for my $%*# for years...I wouldn't even care if it wasn't sentimental b/c now she just has to pay for all that

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

* jasmine sullivan * I bustttt the windooooowwwsss out your carrrrrrr
YEP! its dat @#$%^ fault she influence all these fe fes. Jus happened to someone i know

Miller also allegedly wrote on her MySpace page, "I win. & & The s--- just keeps getting better. It's a fact: you f---ed with the wrong b----."

laugh.gif
wrong. Jail/fine for you.

blaxoid:
Pics:
photo_servlet

photo_servlet

photo_servlet

photo_servlet

That's it? That's lightwork.

I don't know how long she was in there, but I have thoroughly destroyed a house in less than an hour, with just a hammer. Open the oven door, slam itdownward with your foot. Bust the cabinet doors with the hammer. Use the hammer on the dishes in the cabinet. The food in the cabinet? Scatter that all overthe place. Make low holes in the wall with the hammer, then use your leg to kick the hole bigger. Make higher holes in the wall, then use your arms and fiststo make the holes bigger. Every light ballast: busted. Bust out the outlets, pull out the wiring. Use the hammer on the bathtub/shower/toilet. Go to thebedroom, grab the mattress, bring it to the bathroom, put it in the tub/shower, turn the water on. Use the hammer to bust the toilet. Check the fridge out. Anyeggs? Sauces? Dressings? Do work.

What, some paint? I'd have that fixed in a couple hours. Trick should have gotten a hold of me; I'd've showed her how you do it.
laugh.gif
Some paint? And you're done?
laugh.gif

I Agree with SKA, its not as bad as i thought.
I know some chicks that would have done 10x's worse

Back
Top Bottom