Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

pimp.gif
weakest troll ever.

Yes they did. Doesn't make them right. Doesn't make Dorner right. They both deserve to be punished. What's with all you fools choosing sides like only one can be wrong? :rofl:

cause no one really cares when cops ignore the law and shoot innocents by "accident" we make excuses on what citizens should've been doing. he shouldn't have had a wallet in his hands, he shouldn't have breathed so hard, whatever ******** excuse.

they shot two women looking for a man with 0 regards for the law. they are every bit as "evil" as you want to portray dorner

i dont think hell survive this....i can only hope sum1 carries on his torch (non violently of corse)!!!

always wanted to rob a bunch of banks or soemthing with out harming anyone and just drop the money off in random places at random times

and treat the bank clerks so nice

Its been confirmed there is no TV radio cable electricity overall at the cabin so why not show live footage?
It's been confirmed there's no cell phone reception and 4g too? 

Big media stations always cut live feed or have delayed footage in situations like these. They don't want that lawsuit on their hands, imagine how much they would get taken for, even if it's just their reputation.

Last edited:
Hopefully he dies a slow, tortuous death however it'll probably be a bullet through the brain. Either way, earth is better off without this human filth.

I agree the world is better without filth cops shooting innocent women in random trucks just because they "think" its dorner

"enough is enough"

translation

"please man we scared"

Its almost over..... I wonder if dude has some grenades or something.

Back
Top Bottom