Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

sources say, he grabbed a homeless person with same build and ethnicity, got him "juiced" in the cabin and planted an ID on him...then Chris himself tipped off law enforcement that he is in the cabin.  DIVERSION.  He is long gone.
That would be amazing

not sure why he would still have his original license with him.

better to keep it in a stash in case you need it again, but would think that he would not want anything on his person tying himself to his actual identity while he was on the run.

There are a lot of holes in the story, but do any of you think that you're giving Dorner TOO much credit for his "smarts?"

really thought Dorner was going to go out harder...all that tough talk , and he went out like a punk.

Yeah... I mean the maids he tied up escaped and called cops? What type of low level thug crap is that? Beginning of the end for him there.

Last edited:
I'm not black. But you can tell the difference in reporting. When a white guy shoots up a bunch of little kids, they said he was sick and unstable

when a black guy kills a few people he's an aniimal or a thug

same thing as Katrina. When they had two pictures of people taking things and called the white group scavengers and the black group looters. 

So did the conspiracy theorists try to put a spin on this one yet? :nerd:

I'm sure it's just a matter of time

*Edit*

Nevermind, I see it already has become a race/conspiracy thread. Typical NT :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah... I mean the maids he tied up escaped and called cops? What type of low level thug crap is that? Beginning of the end for him there.
it sounds like he let them go, not that they escaped

he wasn't ruthless enough to carry out what he wanted

I'm shocked he didn't just have explosives

it sounds like he let them go, not that they escaped

he wasn't ruthless enough to carry out what he wanted

I'm shocked he didn't just have explosives

Where did you read they let them go? And why would he do that?

This per LA Times

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...-in-cabin-were-tied-up-then-called-cops-.html

The discovery of a man who police believe to be Christopher Dorner began when two maids ran into him Tuesday morning as they arrived to clean a vacant cabin in the Big Bear area near where the fugitive ex-cop’s car was set ablaze last week.

The two maids entered a cabin in the 1200 block of Club View Drive, close to Snow Summit and Bear Mountain Resort, and surprised a man who they said resembled the fugitive, a law enforcement official said. The man tied up the maids, and then took off in a purple Nissan parked near the cabin, authorities said.

One of the maids was eventually able to break free and called 911 at 12:20 p.m., officials said

here come the conspiracy theorists...

it was George Bush behind this.

*waits for the YouTube documentary about how the smoke coming from the cabin looks like the devil.

*or how there's no way the cabin collapsed from the fire, definitely explosives involved.

Well he could have just killed them there right? I assume he didn't because of moral reasons. instead he tied them up

here come the conspiracy theorists...

it was George Bush behind this.

*waits for the YouTube documentary about how the smoke coming from the cabin looks like the devil.

*or how there's no way the cabin collapsed from the fire, definitely explosives involved.

:lol:

Exactly.

So the 1 mill reward was for his arrest.. no intentions of it being for his body either?

Yes- i did read it, and i'm not referring to the LAPD prior to the situation (or currently- they appear to be a dirty*** POS department). I'm talking media coverage, and how he was handled by the authorities

It was a witch hunt man. Media covered as such and yes RACE had a lot to do with it. This much coverage over a man whom killed a couple and shot at cops? People die every damn day by gun fire and cops get into officer involved shooting situations every day and you don't see the media going to the lengths they did to cover those stories.

What a coincidence our Country will be celebrating Abraham Lincolns bday on Feb 12. Remember the man who killed Lincoln? John Wilkes Booth.

Guess how John Wilkes Booth died?
View media item 265867
The countryside was swarming with military units looking for Booth, although few shared information since there was a $20,000 reward. While staying at the farm of Richard Garrett, Federal troops arrived on their search but soon rode on. The unsuspecting Garrett allowed his suspicious guests to sleep in his barn, but he instructed his son to lock the barn from the outside to prevent the strangers from stealing his horses. A tip led the Union soldiers back to the Garrett farm, where they discovered Booth and Herold in the barn. Herold came out, but Booth refused. The building was set on fire to flush Booth, but he was shot while still inside.

Last edited:
View media item 265839

I'm not black. But you can tell the difference in reporting. When a white guy shoots up a bunch of little kids, they said he was sick and unstable

same thing as Katrina. When they had two pictures of people taking things and called the white group scavengers and the black group looters. 
Smh, you're reaching.
I'm for Chris Donner but the man is killing OFFICERS.

View media item 265839

Smh, you're reaching.
I'm for Chris Donner but the man is killing OFFICERS.

This is the problem. Many people hold these officers on a pedestal.

Officers are not ABOVE the law. They're simply personnel that has been appointed to uphold the laws..... essentially a hall monitor if you will.

Last edited:
more innocent people the police killed 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom