Ex threatening me with text messages

I've been broke up with this girl for like 2 months, and over the past two days I've been getting threatening text messages from her because she thinks I cheated. 
She's sending messages like "Watch out what's coming for you" 

Is this just emotional black mail? Should I consider a restraining order? 

She jus jelly?

I've been broke up with this girl for like 2 months, and over the past two days I've been getting threatening text messages from her because she thinks I cheated. 
She's sending messages like "Watch out what's coming for you" 

Is this just emotional black mail? Should I consider a restraining order? 

She jus jelly?

Originally Posted by senor chang

Pics not working

This, but don't even waste your time thinking about it. Whether or not yo cheated doesn't even matter at this point; the relationship is already over.
If anything, unless you still care about her friendship, just respond, telling her to leave you alone and believe whatever she wants to.

Pics not working

This, but don't even waste your time thinking about it. Whether or not yo cheated doesn't even matter at this point; the relationship is already over.
If anything, unless you still care about her friendship, just respond, telling her to leave you alone and believe whatever she wants to.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Pics not working

I did not cheat on her. What I'm worried about is her hitting up the current chick im talking to and telling her things that aren't true.
Should I let the current chick know that Im getting harassed? 

Back
Top Bottom