Exactly how difficult is golf?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's incredibly hard just to swing and make solid contact. Go to a driving range and see how difficult it is.
not only that, but if you swing incorrectly, you can tweak your back.

Man, playing Mini Golf for 18 holes can be taxing/draining. But is THAT the argument as to why it is a SPORT?

Name me another SPORT that you can be just as efficient as a fat boy vs someone in shape.

Also...

I consider golf a game.

Just like bowling, darts, foolsball

Yep. That's not saying it doesn't require talent for anybody offended

They're not AS efficient because they cant steal bases or catch a fly ball outside of their position as efficiently. Basically they're just a bat boy as a DH or close to being a washed pitcher

You’re splitting hairs.

Take a look at some of the best golfers of all time. How many of them were fat? Guys built like John Daly are the exception, not the rule.

You’re splitting hairs.

Take a look at some of the best golfers of all time. How many of them were fat? Guys built like John Daly are the exception, not the rule.
And? Fat people in baseball aren't nearly as efficient as those who aren't in baseball. That will effect performance. I don't see it affecting performance in golf. The lack of fat greats in golf doesn't disprove that

If tiger woods is a signed nike athlete that makes millions of dollars from a sport he plays, i dont know what more convincing you need. I dont see any wrestling superstars being endorsed by any athletic sports brands like nike making millions of dollars. Golf is played around the world and has prestigious merits from many different levels, whomever plays it. Have some self respect fot yourself. Cause your looking quite hilarious in the light.
So being endorsed by Nike is part of your reasoning as to why Golf is a sport? You are using that as support in your argument Let me know before I continue

Back
Top Bottom