Exactly what makes 50 business savvy?

yoppa guevara

Banned
He has been unable to reclaim his buzz and adapt, i mean even if he had half the buzz he had in 2003 he'd be ok.

He burns bridges to the point where he is unable to collab, get radio play and is getting black balled by what seems to be alot of
the industry.

Alot of his business ventures(g-unit wear,g-unit sneakers,grodt movie,righteous kill with deniro/pacino,video couldnt even games etc) have been failures.

his show 50 Cent: The Money and the Power............

he did ok with vitamin water but is that really a testament to his business sense or just a fluke endorsement? did he really envision the company being bought...

vitamin water aside it seems he's been making less and less both musically and other ventures.....

He has been unable to reclaim his buzz and adapt, i mean even if he had half the buzz he had in 2003 he'd be ok.

He burns bridges to the point where he is unable to collab, get radio play and is getting black balled by what seems to be alot of
the industry.

Alot of his business ventures(g-unit wear,g-unit sneakers,grodt movie,righteous kill with deniro/pacino,video couldnt even games etc) have been failures.

his show 50 Cent: The Money and the Power............

he did ok with vitamin water but is that really a testament to his business sense or just a fluke endorsement? did he really envision the company being bought...

vitamin water aside it seems he's been making less and less both musically and other ventures.....

I see what you're saying but at the same time he is getting paid regardless if they match up to his biggest success'

I see what you're saying but at the same time he is getting paid regardless if they match up to his biggest success'

Pick up the newest copy of Black Entrepreneurs they have a real good interview with him that breaks down his success and his failures
if you did not already know he just has a good business partner in Chris Lighty ..this dude really has made 50
a lot of money the last few years.

Pick up the newest copy of Black Entrepreneurs they have a real good interview with him that breaks down his success and his failures
if you did not already know he just has a good business partner in Chris Lighty ..this dude really has made 50
a lot of money the last few years.

alien.gif
 the *%%@? 
You question whatever you like about 50, but the guy sells himself like no other person in music really! 

Kingtre: "Marketing King!!"

Alot of his business ventures(g-unit wear,g-unit sneakers,grodt movie,righteous kill with deniro/pacino,video couldnt even games etc) 

pimp.gif

alien.gif
 the *%%@? 
You question whatever you like about 50, but the guy sells himself like no other person in music really! 

Kingtre: "Marketing King!!"

Alot of his business ventures(g-unit wear,g-unit sneakers,grodt movie,righteous kill with deniro/pacino,video couldnt even games etc) 

pimp.gif

That dude is SMART. But the funny part is he plays that "I play dumb but I'm deep" kind of role and he gets his business deals done.

That dude is SMART. But the funny part is he plays that "I play dumb but I'm deep" kind of role and he gets his business deals done.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Smart dudes can play stupid, stupid dudes can't play smart.

50 is a SMART man...I wish I could fine him talking with KRS and Master P interviews, dude knows a LOT about hip-hop and is overall just knowledgeable.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Smart dudes can play stupid, stupid dudes can't play smart.

50 is a SMART man...I wish I could fine him talking with KRS and Master P interviews, dude knows a LOT about hip-hop and is overall just knowledgeable.

didn't claim he wasnt smart. he's probably smart to the point he's paranoid. which i think affects his business oppurtunity's. he could still be doing HUGE TOURS had he went the right direction.

didn't claim he wasnt smart. he's probably smart to the point he's paranoid. which i think affects his business oppurtunity's. he could still be doing HUGE TOURS had he went the right direction.

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

laugh.gif

are we forgetting that sneaker and movie contracts pay you in advance?

Back
Top Bottom