Exactly what makes 50 business savvy?

Those allegedly 9 figure buisness deals he's supposed to have done can't I either be confirmed or denied by any of us unless one of you are his accountant, manager, or lawyer. So I don't put a bunch of stock in that stuff I read. I just think he's well off and won't have a problem staying that way unless he just blows it.

Those allegedly 9 figure buisness deals he's supposed to have done can't I either be confirmed or denied by any of us unless one of you are his accountant, manager, or lawyer. So I don't put a bunch of stock in that stuff I read. I just think he's well off and won't have a problem staying that way unless he just blows it.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
@ the list of failures....i'll take any of those on my resume

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by ninjahood

It was a failure though. Marc Ecko made more off G-Unit clothing than Fif did.
so because dre and EM made more money on 50's first album then he did it was a failure too right?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
It sold 8 million records. Hardly a failure. G-Unit clothing? Not so much. Ya'll talking about everyone had some ugly *%# G-Unit sneakers and G-Unit clothing. Where at? Ya'll cats must stay overseas or some !@% beecause the only people rockin' that !@% here was Game, Buck, Yayo, Fif and Banks. Dude came out with a spaghetti strap wifebeater.
Because where ever you are represents the world I guess.....
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

It was a failure though. Marc Ecko made more off G-Unit clothing than Fif did.
so because dre and EM made more money on 50's first album then he did it was a failure too right?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
It sold 8 million records. Hardly a failure. G-Unit clothing? Not so much. Ya'll talking about everyone had some ugly *%# G-Unit sneakers and G-Unit clothing. Where at? Ya'll cats must stay overseas or some !@% beecause the only people rockin' that !@% here was Game, Buck, Yayo, Fif and Banks. Dude came out with a spaghetti strap wifebeater.
Because where ever you are represents the world I guess.....
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom