EXCLUSIVE MANSION TOUR OF ********' CORNERBACK FRED SMOOT

Smoot and I not only share the same birthplace..

But Taste in women... Taste in homes...and a love for the Skins

As usual.. the Comcast Production is pure poo poo

But Taste in women

Leave it up to you Rock to point that out
laugh.gif
. Looks like Smoot is settling down and get ready for his life after football, good for him.

he actually stopped by my shop here in tysons to have some work done to his sierra denali.............pretty humble guy in person, didnt act all stuck up andshht when people were asking him for his autograph........................he sure dogged his truck in only a couple months. all 4 26's were bent and allthe damn tires had sidewall damage. not to mention the passenger door wouldn't open and the fender was bent from the rims rubbing.

hopefully he put some money away because i guarantee that big bonus he got with minnesota is gone by now..........and them energy bars aint gonna cut it theway he spends bread

my cuzin saw him at potomac mills one day, nobody knew who he was at first, he called me n said omg the lady hes with is sooo bad man, haha, he got hisautograph n all that, he said he was real cool. nice house!

Originally Posted by RYAN8478

he actually stopped by my shop here in tysons to have some work done to his sierra denali.............pretty humble guy in person, didnt act all stuck up and shht when people were asking him for his autograph........................he sure dogged his truck in only a couple months. all 4 26's were bent and all the damn tires had sidewall damage. not to mention the passenger door wouldn't open and the fender was bent from the rims rubbing.

hopefully he put some money away because i guarantee that big bonus he got with minnesota is gone by now..........and them energy bars aint gonna cut it the way he spends bread
Good night.. what did he do go offroading?

All the South dudes have Pickups I heard. Or is that not a Pickup Ryan?

^^its a pickup............he had one of his "boys" drivin it around and homeboy just destroyed it

joint even had puke stains all on the seats..............."pink toes" couldn't handle their liquor

^^ lolololol

Yeah.. forget cleaning it up.. After someone lets loose the innards on your upholstery its time to give the ride up..

Back
Top Bottom