EXCLUSIVE S.F. NT AIR MAX 1's MLB ALL STAR GAME!!! (PICS)

Got mine and they super clean...
sta60042fq8.jpg

ehhhh not as nice as the 90s...if the white patent panels were black...then itd be another story...
...word

clean.. i love the orange on these... any more sizes?? i might head up there tomorrow morning?
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 408​

cant you just id those and make it yourself... and with the 40% off coming up... it would be alot cheaper then 150...
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

Simple shoe and if there isn't a tag like the Espos verifying the limited #, then I'm doubting there was only 150 pairs, not matter what websites claim. To me, it's just a deceptive way for Nike to market the 'hobby' that we're all caught up in.
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

6asunn8.jpg

Picked these up for the boyfriend. He loves em.

I am not really into AM's, butI have to admit the shoes are real nice. They look much much better in person. I love the patent leather.

REALMC,

You can't "just go and ID them." The color and material options on nikeid.com is limited, and the air max line is currently not at 255. so you could have ID'd these, but not anymore.

There's always a Method to My Madness.

Also, the 40% coupon does not apply to this shoe. Even if it did, the shoe would have been sold out for a long time already.

Is that the order id number on the side of the box? if so....mine are Niketown SF 137....size 13
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

Good find Vicenteed and Broccoli.

Mines are #19.

Does anyone have over #150? I want to confirm that there are really only 150 pairs.

If people could post their size along with the number that would be fresh....I figure I have a higher number because of the bigger size. If so it will be easy to predict the numbers.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

Well, When I heard about this I contemplated driving down, but got called into work.

If anyone, for any dumb reason, wants to get rid of their size 9, it would make me tremendously happy.

Word!

johnniem2nd,

Are you thinking about selling your 11.5?
TEAM SF GIANTS
These geezers are terrible

Back
Top Bottom