Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

I think this is the best photo of them so far, granted it's a professional one:
air-jordan-v-retro-premio-release-info-summary.jpg

I like the back story behind these too. At least JB has given us one at least! Couldn't say the same for the IXs and XIIIs I think. I think the IIs and VIIs are a little self explanatory...
"It’s not often that the consumer directly impacts the key design choices for our Jordan releases, but that was the case with the upcoming release of the Bin 23 Air Jordan 5 Retro. In a discussion with members of our footwear team, friend of the brand and longtime Jordan-head Alex Meacham talked about a memory that influenced how he rocked his favorite pair of Js.

The Air Jordan V has always had a special place in Jordan fans’ hearts with its fighter-plane-inspired design, and Meacham was no different. “Hands down. The black Jordan fives are my favorite Jordans of all time. Black fives with white laces,

I think this is the best photo of them so far, granted it's a professional one:
air-jordan-v-retro-premio-release-info-summary.jpg

I like the back story behind these too. At least JB has given us one at least! Couldn't say the same for the IXs and XIIIs I think. I think the IIs and VIIs are a little self explanatory...
"It’s not often that the consumer directly impacts the key design choices for our Jordan releases, but that was the case with the upcoming release of the Bin 23 Air Jordan 5 Retro. In a discussion with members of our footwear team, friend of the brand and longtime Jordan-head Alex Meacham talked about a memory that influenced how he rocked his favorite pair of Js.

The Air Jordan V has always had a special place in Jordan fans’ hearts with its fighter-plane-inspired design, and Meacham was no different. “Hands down. The black Jordan fives are my favorite Jordans of all time. Black fives with white laces,

they look worth the 175 price tag.

it seems like a lot of people are going to have work or school so maybe the lines wont be that long.

any suggestions on how early you need to be at the store to get a pair of these? 3-4hrs ahead of opening?

they look worth the 175 price tag.

it seems like a lot of people are going to have work or school so maybe the lines wont be that long.

any suggestions on how early you need to be at the store to get a pair of these? 3-4hrs ahead of opening?

These are ridiculously fresh... I wish I even had a shot at a pair, but we don't get anything remotely limited in San Diego.

These are ridiculously fresh... I wish I even had a shot at a pair, but we don't get anything remotely limited in San Diego.

wow, now people are on these?

not even three pages back peeps were hatin.....

wow, now people are on these?

not even three pages back peeps were hatin.....

Back
Top Bottom