Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

I can't get over the fact people still refer to it as a "period stain."

I can't get over the fact people still refer to it as a "period stain."

really feelin these. not going out of my way to try to cop though. i'll jus try to grab em off feebay.

really feelin these. not going out of my way to try to cop though. i'll jus try to grab em off feebay.

would i be crazy if i sold my blk/met V's once i cop these? they are the same shoe cept these are leather and imo leather>>> suede.

would i be crazy if i sold my blk/met V's once i cop these? they are the same shoe cept these are leather and imo leather>>> suede.

Originally Posted by JRodski

NO THE METALLICS ARE COMING BACK OUT LATER ON THIS YEAR 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

pimp.gif
 i know but the point is, i dont need two of the same thing so i would not be getting the blk/met V's later...

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

pimp.gif
 i know but the point is, i dont need two of the same thing so i would not be getting the blk/met V's later...

willowbrook mall is going to be zoo on the 18th. does anyone know how the releases go down? can you stand right outside of the FTL in the mall even though its closed?

or does everyone line up at the closest mall entrance?

willowbrook mall is going to be zoo on the 18th. does anyone know how the releases go down? can you stand right outside of the FTL in the mall even though its closed?

or does everyone line up at the closest mall entrance?

Back
Top Bottom